Thought I would share...

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So I have today off...so I am being productive :)

This is how I plan what to pack! hee hee That is each day of the week for just me - still need to add what hubby is wearing. I have had the lists of ideas for outfits, as well as outfits I have pinned on Pinterest. I've ordered most of the new clothes - just a few more things!! The luggage comes out when I get my travel docs! Which should be in a about 2 weeks as I am 47 days out! WOO HOO

2012-07-27

Alison1975

nice!! I started our packing list today. It's pretty easy.. my kids have 1/2 new wardrobes each. I'm still hoping to lose 9 more pounds before we get there so I may buy new shirts while there!

Upvote 0

flipadeeflop

I love the way you planned this! I have a little planning book/ scrapbook I just made (I'll post pics sometime soon) and in the back I have lined paper. I just started a packing list yesterday with what I'm wearing day by day too!! All I have written on the day-by-day so far is this pretty new white dress I have for the first day of our cruise! That's a good idea to pin pics on facebook. Whenever I look back at my old vaca photos and videos I'm always like "I should wear that again" or "what was I thinking with that outfit?!"

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I love the way you planned this! I have a little planning book/ scrapbook I just made (I'll post pics sometime soon) and in the back I have lined paper. I just started a packing list yesterday with what I'm wearing day by day too!! All I have written on the day-by-day so far is this pretty new white dress I have for the first day of our cruise! That's a good idea to pin pics on facebook. Whenever I look back at my old vaca photos and videos I'm always like "I should wear that again" or "what was I thinking with that outfit?!"

Thanks! I meant pinterest. :) I fixed it. I was in vaca pacing mode and wrote the wrong word. :) hee hee Its so fun!!!

Upvote 0

CB2@disney

I'm a lot like you. I start of with a list for each day for each person. Then once the list is done I then take pictures of each outfit. Mine and my son's for each day and put it on a word doc with each article listed and then an area to mark off when each piece has been located, is clean, and ready for the suitcase. Then I pack the outfits together. After each check list is done I put all the copies of the outfits in a folder that I give to my parents with our other info. That way if something were to happen they would know what we are wearing on which day. If we change our minds about outfits...I just text a picture of what we changed too to my Mom. I know I'm baby steps away from Wow...Really? :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
oh! are you pinning others' outfits or your own? Do you have any past trip reports posted?

Yes, I have trip reports - they are from several years ago though. But let me do some work and see if I can get the links to them. :) No, I post other peoples ideas that are my style and that I have most of the clothes for - for example, a navy and green maxi dress, denim jacket, metallic sandals and silver jewelry. That is a great outfit to wear if I am at the parks all day! So I pinned it, and found a similar maxi dress and I had the rest! :)

Upvote 0

msmit002

Holy smokes. Suddenly I feel like my X chromosome is defective. Your outfits are so...intricate! I don't bother with belts and coordinated accessories. I pack like this: how many days? 8. Good. I need 8 pairs of shorts, 8 shirts, 12 pairs of undergarments, one pair of Teva's, one pair of Birkenstocks, one pair of athletic shoes and 5 pairs of socks. If we are going out someplace nice, I will pack 2 'Travelers' dresses from Chicos that don't need ironing. Everything fits in one small suitcase.
Ta da! :p

Upvote 0

flipadeeflop

Yes, I have trip reports - they are from several years ago though. But let me do some work and see if I can get the links to them. :) No, I post other peoples ideas that are my style and that I have most of the clothes for - for example, a navy and green maxi dress, denim jacket, metallic sandals and silver jewelry. That is a great outfit to wear if I am at the parks all day! So I pinned it, and found a similar maxi dress and I had the rest! :)
I like that idea! I might have to do that myself!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom