This vs That

This vs That

• This

• That

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
I'm just curious. How many of you prefer This vs That? I know... another nonsensical poll, right? Sorry. 😁 But seriously, how many of you believe a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush? Let's make this more Disney related. Example, you're standing in line for RnRC and you hear the screams coming from ToT. Are you the type to prefer to stay in your own line, or are you envious of the people on ToT? Or better yet, you're enjoying unwinding on the TTA PeopleMover when your car enters Space Mountain. Are you the person who enjoys your relaxing ride, the here and now, or do you wish you were in line for a train on SM, or one of the people screaming in the dome? 😁 Personally I'm a "This". If I wanted "That", I'd have gotten into that line instead. How 'bout you?

I'm expecting maybe one or two posts to this thread, but we've been without a comparison thread for like a week, so why not. 🤣 Btw, for those of you who are indecisive, I've limited your selections to just one choice. Pick a lane already.

JIMINYCR

I’m a this. I know what I want and when I want it. After I do this then there’s always that waiting. Listening to others scream doesn’t make me sorry I’m going on what I chose first because they will probably hear me screaming on my ride and be envious of me.

Married5Times

if I'm in the backseat of a 1996 noisy, dented up Dodge Carovan with non working AC, torn seats and the stench of cigarette smoke in the fabric, eating a bologna sandwich and drinking water out of a pass around jug because Dad is too cheap to buy us Disney food on my way to getting dropped off at MK and I look over and see way up high the Califonia Grill I don't want "this".........I want THAT!

Smiley/OCD

This question reminds me of when my daughters were small, each were playing with their toys and one always wanted what the other one had…me? I try not to second guess (like buying Apple at 10.00/share). Life’s too short…it’s this, plain and simple.

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
You can get with this

Or you can get with that

You can get with this

Or you can get with that

You can get with this

Or you can get with that

You can get with this because THIS is where it’s at!!
this or that v2.gif

jloucks

This question reminds me of when my daughters were small, each were playing with their toys and one always wanted what the other one had…me? I try not to second guess (like buying Apple at 10.00/share). Life’s too short…it’s this, plain and simple.
...grass is always greener on the other side.

Which always made sense to me, since the cows and horses were not eating and/or tromping all over it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom