This Timeshare Sales Agent Said...

Kamikaze

If you think about it, I wonder what the real estate company that sold Disney all this swampy property way back when was thinking. "This guy wants to build WHAT on this swampy land??? Good Luck buddy...sign here." Who's laughing now!!!:lol:

They didn't know who was buying it. It was a lot of 'shell' companies with different names.

mickeysshoes

facepalm_anim_test-03.gif

:roflol:

PintoColvig

Original Poster
Your original post doesnt even seem sarcastic.

There are a ton of people who would actually believe that who post here, so please don't take it so seriously :lol: :p

And you as well. :wave: Remember, a wink emoticon ;) can clue you in to the sarcasm! :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Your original post doesnt even seem sarcastic.

There are a ton of people who would actually believe that who post here, so please don't take it so seriously :lol: :p
Nothing "sounds" sarcastic in print hence the OP's use of the emoticon at the end of his post.

_Scar

Nothing "sounds" sarcastic in print hence the OP's use of the emoticon at the end of his post.

I thought that meant he was onto some information and he acted on it by buying into a timeshare :lol:

We need to be like other forums and have sarcastic orange.

bork

Did he say where and when the 3 parks are being built?

Shanghai Disneyland
Third gate in Paris/Marvel Theme park
Third gate in Anaheim

That's three parks that have been announced, though no firm dates yet. See he was telling the truth. :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Did he say where and when the 3 parks are being built?

Shanghai Disneyland
Third gate in Paris/Marvel Theme park
Third gate in Anaheim

That's three parks that have been announced, though no firm dates yet. See he was telling the truth. :)
From a certain point of view.:D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I thought that meant he was onto some information and he acted on it by buying into a timeshare :lol:

We need to be like other forums and have sarcastic orange.
Yeah......no we don't. This forum is the Epcot Center of Disney forums where less is more and clean lines and surfaces rule. The emotcons are more than enough.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
People actually fall for these lines. And who are these people? DVC owners.

Yet another reason why I think DVC owners are largely rubes.

I never understand why so many people on this site hate DVC members. DVC is not for everyone, but for my family it is a great deal. I will be a BLT the first week in Nov.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom