This Restaurant Requires A Make Over..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok..I've just been reading recent reviews on a certain Tony's restaurant at MK..:eek:...If there is one restaurant that is in need of a Gordon Ramsay makeover, then I'd vote for Tony's..Now apart from the character TS restaurants in MK, this park deserves a quality sit down table service place. What TS restaurant at Disney would you say requires a total rethink..From the kitchen to the front of floor..?..:inlove:.

MouseDreaming

Ok..I've just been reading recent reviews on a certain Tony's restaurant at MK..:eek:...If there is one restaurant that is in need of a Gordon Ramsay makeover, then I'd vote for Tony's..Now apart from the character TS restaurants in MK, this park deserves a quality sit down table service place. What TS restaurant at Disney would you say requires a total rethink..From the kitchen to the front of floor..?..:inlove:.
We actually like Tony's. If I was going to completely redo a place, I would pick Hollywood and Vine. That place has such scary stories, I don't think I could force myself to step foot in it.

Mrs.Toad

Never, ever tried H & V because they get consistently the worst reviews I have ever seen for a WDW eatery. But really, if I keep walking, 50's is right there, so I was never inclined to take a shot at H & V anyway. And if I keep on walking I can hit Derby or Sci-Fi, so it never happened.

awoogala

Funny thing- we just hit H&V for the first time (was with another family- the characters would not have appealed to me). We had our best breakfast on property there. The omelettes were well made, everything was clean and fresh. Might have been a fluke- I don't know! the only weird thing was a chocolate fountain- all those toddlers, I am assuming dirty fingers were going in there!
That same trip (January 2013), we hit Crystal Palace for breakfast and it was disgusting. Food was cold, tasted rubbery and reheated, bagels were stale.
All the food was being served in disposable foil buffet trays. Worst breakfast I have ever had!
Yet, CP usually gets good reviews.
Go figure.
I would say Marrakesh. Not only not the best food at Disney, some of the worst Moroccan I've had! The service was painfully slow, too.
I think the hummous and Falafel is way better at Tangierine!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Another vote to re-do Hollywood and Vine. Turn it into another "Hollywood" landmark such as "Pinks" and serve a good hot dog.
Ah..Pinks...Now there is a memory..Whilst visiting my sister in law in Los Angeles way back in 2001. She took us to Pinks...It took me 30 minutes to make up my mind what dog to order..I still have a copy of the menu...:hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom