Trip Report This Ones for You...

It's been a while since I've done one and since I was asked nicely by a certain "magician" @Darstarr 🤫 , I will oblige her... and those who follow!!

My name's Billy and I am a WDWMagic addict.... been a member since 2003. ;)

My family and I (wife and 2 sons, 5 and 9mths), my parents and sister and her family came down in September(21st to 29th) and stayed at our DVC home, Copper Creek. We flew down from Chi-town(hey, that rhymes) on the 21st while the P's and sister's crew came down on the 22nd. They stayed at Boulder Ridge and my parents were with me at CC. Helped later in the week to have babysitters so the Mrs. and I could have an anniversary dinner...moving on.

Flew down on a Saturday because flights out of Chicago are expensive on Sundays, so the fares were good and it only cost me a small amount of DVC points for the 1 night. Southwest was the choice because we had extra bags with baby stuff and wife's hair dryer...free bags, best. ever.

Typical flight into MCO. Obligatory selfie on board...
disney1.jpg

Kaiden's (9mth) first go on a plane and he slept(we drugged him) most of the way and Liam(who never looks at the camera) was all up in his iPad.

Landed and bathroom stops completed. I denied my wife Starbucks in the main concourse, so we had to stop just before MDE lines. Made for a more pleasant ride with her, if you know what I mean...

We waited "forever" on the bus but made it to Copper Creek in no time. First stop is always a great treat. Got the room ready hi-sign and headed directly to our home for the night...
disney2.jpg

disney3.jpg

Deluxe studio was adequate for the one night, as we settled in and hit Roaring Fork for a bite to eat. Tried Mobile ordering for the first time and it was the stuff...helped us a lot over the week. Easier to ask your kids what they want to eat that way instead of doing it in a line, holding it up...

Got mugs and a few little things from the groceries area in the shop and hit the pool for a bit....

Going to get some more pictures of the day up but they are on the Mrs. phone....see you back here soon!!

Good start, @Darstarr?

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
As we were leaving, a DVC CM asked us a monumental question, "Are you folks leaving"...I replied "yes we are"...and he asked "WHY"?

I stood there delightfully puzzled and had no answer for him....Why would we leave? Why would anyone leave? I certainly didn't want to...

A question for the ages...
Oh my gosh... what a question indeed!!!

Thank you for an awesome trip report! Your family is gorgeous!!! IRL too👍
I am still working on the end of March. Just call me Last Minute Lucy😂😂😂

Billy6

Original Poster
Oh my gosh... what a question indeed!!!

Thank you for an awesome trip report! Your family is gorgeous!!! IRL too👍
I am still working on the end of March. Just call me Last Minute Lucy😂😂😂
I was floored...why would I leave? I mean a job, home, bills...other than that...

No worries on Marpril, so close!!

Thank you for the kind words!!

Billy6

Original Poster
Enjoyed your report! We'll be there right before you in March. Always love a spring break trip!
Thank you!! First SB trip for me since college but also my son’s first. He’s in Kindergarten. PARTY!!!
is it a crowded as they claim??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom