This is a situation when a CM has to say something to a guest doing something wrong

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
PixieDust2006 said:
Not that I condone what this person "did"...:lookaroun But really...you're in Disney World, why do you care that this man had a second helping of yogurt. How do you know that he didn't ask the waiter if he could have a second helping? When I'm there I rarely pay attention to what other people in a restaurant are doing.
There was no waiter because the place at the Grand Floridian is a 24 hour counter service.

rileyspaw

WDW FAN 4 LIFE said:
Last December when I was at WDW my family & I were eating at Gasparilla Grill and Games in the Grand Floridian. One reason we like to eat there is because they have this self serve frozen yourt which taste's amaizing. While we were there we saw someone who was eating the yogurt, then all of the sudden he gets up & poors himself a 2nd bowl. I am thinking why did the CM working the cash register not say anthing because she was looking right at him. Also unlike the mugs there was no sign on the yogurt machine that said no free refils. I know CM don't want to tell guests something to make them mad, but am I right that she should have said excuse me sir we don't allow free refils on yogurt, so I need to charge you for a 2nd bowl. So what are your thoughts?

Next vacation to Walt Disney World
August 8-19, 2006 at Disney's Contemporary Resort.

If you had gone over to the CONTEMPORARY to reserve your 2 tables for pin trading and not been watching what other people were doing you wouldn't have had such a problem with this situation.

Why didn't you go and tell the guy his 2nd dish of yogurt upset you so much?

From your various posts under different topics I'd seriously have to say you are a whiney busy-body. :zipit:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
rileyspaw said:
If you had gone over to the CONTEMPORARY to reserve your 2 tables for pin trading and not been watching what other people were doing you wouldn't have had such a problem with this situation.

From your various posts under different topics I'd seriously have to say you are a whiney busy-body. :zipit:
Wow, thanks for saying what everyone else is thinking....I comend you :sohappy:

wdwishes2005

rileyspaw said:

:sohappy: Welcome to the boards!

CAPTAIN HOOK

WDW FAN 4 LIFE said:
Last December......................... So what are your thoughts?
Its obviously bothered you so much that its taken you 3 months to ask our opinion on the matter. If the guy had taken 2 Rolex watches and only paid for 1 then I think something should be done - but come on - we're talking bowls of yoghurt here

pintraderpayee

:slurp: Yogurt thieves! What a travesty:fork: They should be forced to ride a rail down the middle of Main Street, USA while we all fling rotten yogurt on them. Shame, Shame, Shame! What's next? Secretly filling a travel mug at Club Cool? I'll be on the look out.:eek:

9 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom