Trip Report This all seems very familiar. The loco spring 22’ TR! - COMPLETE

Well the laundry is done the yard tended to and my visit with my sweet mother is complete. Time to start our TR.

When.
May 1-7

Who.
The loco and the wife, A. A handful of other wonderful people will be making appearances also!
540D47D4-490D-4335-99D9-2694CF008426.jpeg

Where

OKW. Just look at those well-themed trash cans. So immersive, so magical.
4A17F626-6BED-47E2-95AB-55C924AF0555.jpeg

I didn’t take very many notes, and I have a pretty horrible memory(must’ve bumped my head on too many things), but I will try to recall as much as I can!

lindawdw

We so enjoyed meeting you and hope to meet A on a future trip! You really timed all your days so perfectly and I agree with you on all your final thought points! Getting to the park super early is key to accomplishing the attractions you hope to do and taking that mid-day break is key to staying in the park late to get other things done in another park! So exciting that you will get the chance to experience DL in CA come September!!! I always enjoy your TR and appreciate the time it takes to share them with us. Enjoy your summer.

Loco_driver

Original Poster
Sad to see this TR come to an end. Will be looking forward to reading about your adventures in DLR
Thanks for following along!

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! I can't wait to hear about Disneyland!!
Glad you enjoyed. We’re ready to take on Disneyland!

Thanks for sharing such a great TR!
Thanks for the kind words!

☹️ that it is over. (But thanks for sharing with us all the same 😊)
Don’t be sad it’s over, be happy it happened! 😂

Great pics and commentary as usual. Thanks for sharing!
Always glad to have you along. How’s the youngling?

We so enjoyed meeting you and hope to meet A on a future trip! You really timed all your days so perfectly and I agree with you on all your final thought points! Getting to the park super early is key to accomplishing the attractions you hope to do and taking that mid-day break is key to staying in the park late to get other things done in another park! So exciting that you will get the chance to experience DL in CA come September!!! I always enjoy your TR and appreciate the time it takes to share them with us. Enjoy your summer.
It was so great to meet you and P(who is an absolute riot)! Maybe next time you can catch us early in the trip! I’m glad I could help make some of your days just a little better.

As always love your trip reports and your perspective, thanks for sharing! Have a nice summer!
As always I appreciate your input and thank you for following along!

Great TR as always! Can’t wait to hear all about your upcoming DL trip!
Thank you! Hope you have a great trip this week!

Great Report. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I look forward to hearing your perspective on DL.
Thanks for reading!

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

It was good to see you again and meet Woody!

fractal

Day 6 continued.

Time for a visit from the main mouse.
View attachment 641860
View attachment 641861

He seemed exceptionally short. Of course, he is a mouse.
View attachment 641863

So there was a CM who apparently is some sort of Disney Ambassador walking around the restaurant. He took our picture with Pluto for us. He was so enthusiastic about his job and Disney, it was a little unsettling.
View attachment 641862

We had at least three visits from each character. By the end of the meal Dale was like an old friend!
View attachment 641864

A had to have a selfie with her favorite.
View attachment 641865

Dessert was a berry shortcake. It was sweet without feeling too heavy. A perfect ending to the meal.
View attachment 641866

I had been messaging with @krisri18 throughout the evening. I knew her and her husband P were in WS. I let her know we were about to walk WS so she could look for us. She immediately found us on the bridge between UK and France! It was so great meeting them! We talked like we were old friends about our trips, Disney, and life in general. Before we knew it half an hour had passed. K and P were wanting to get a spot for harmonious, so we bid them farewell. For the moment anyways.

We continued toward France where we ended up watching Harmonious since it was starting immediately.
View attachment 641867

Still not a fan.
View attachment 641868

As we started toward the front of the park A talked about how it was nice to meet our new friends, but we forgot to get a picture with them(pics or it didn’t happen right?).

Look who we ran into on the way out though!
View attachment 641869

We continued our conversations from earlier and walked together toward the front of the park where we said our goodbyes.

Sadly we had to do a little packing before bed for our last day.
That Sucks The Office GIF

You look 10 feet tall in that last picture!

Loco_driver

Original Poster
You look 10 feet tall in that last picture!
Wanna know a secret? I actually am 10 feet tall!

Thank you (and A) for sharing your trip with us!! I've been taking notes for when we go in June.
I hope you have a good time in June!

I always have such a great time following along on your reports! Have a superb summer and we'll be waiting for the Disneyland report!
Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC
If you were the only person that enjoyed the TR, it would be time well spent writing them!

I am hoping you did not use the model train exhibit!!!!

Great report - jealous that you met up with so many Trip Reporters - but hopefully someday it will be me that you get to meet!!

Max
If we’re ever down there at the same time, you can count on a meetup happening!

Laurenciaa

Day 6 continued.

It was finally time for dinner at Garden Grill.
View attachment 641840

I’m not a fan of whatever dressing they put on the salad. The rolls were actually warm, so that’s a plus.
View attachment 641841

The main platter. Both meats and the stuffing were outstanding. The vegetables were pretty bland. Mashed potatoes were also very good.
View attachment 641843

Mac and cheese comes in a separate dish.
View attachment 641850

Apparently I wasn’t excited to see Chip.
View attachment 641844

A was much happier to see him.
View attachment 641842

Dale was curious about our meal.
View attachment 641845

He decided he might join us.
View attachment 641846
View attachment 641847

Chip would return for a better picture! What’s he doing to my ear?!
View attachment 641848

Ill Take It Spider-Man GIF
Your comments on the pictures have been on point since the beginning of this TR. Cracking up over here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom