Third Water Park

Lynx04

Original Poster
I read questions and opinions about a fifth gate all the time. Thought it would be interesting to find out peoples opinion on a third water park. I am not asking if they are going to build a new water park next month or anything like that. Obviously we are not getting any parks be it water or theme any time soon. Just what you would like to see in a third water park if they were to build one; or why they shouldn't build one, if you think they shouldn't build a third water park.

longfamily

It would be nice to build a water park based on Atlantis! River Country was a nice park in it's time and having it there made the other waterparks less crowded. There are all kinds of new elements that could be added to a new waterpark to make it different from the others. A variation of the river that takes you everywhere, like at schlitterbaun's, would be great as well as the body surfing machine that schlitterbaun's boasts. There is a ton of waterpark technology out there that has yet to be utilized by disney. It would be a good thing to think about for the future.

Lynx04

Original Poster
longfamily said:
It would be nice to build a water park based on Atlantis!
I never thought of Atlantis as being the theme for a water park, but I think though could actaully be a great idea. Could you imagin the themeing. Could be mighty impressive.

PhotoDave219

Ummmm We had one, it was called 'River Country'. It was on the shores of Bay lake and openend in the Mid-70s. Also was one of the first water parks in the nation.

Until demand rises, theres no need for another waterpark. In the same vein as no need for a 5th gate.

Lynx04

Original Poster
PhotoDave219 said:
Ummmm We had one, it was called 'River Country'. It was on the shores of Bay lake and openend in the Mid-70s. Also was one of the first water parks in the nation.

Until demand rises, theres no need for another waterpark. In the same vein as no need for a 5th gate.
Yes, I agree with the fact that no parks of any kind are needed. I was just wonder what ideas people had about a third water park (Theme, location) since water country was closed in 01.

Everybody had great ideas for fifth park. Picking peoples brains for what they would like to see in a water park.

Figment1986

With one waterpark adding a new attraction their is no need... They are increasing the attendence capacity of Typhoon Lagoon and thus dont need a new water park. However Atlantis would be an interesting concept...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom