Things you forgot to do at WDW

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
jrobinson424 said:
I haven't really forgotten to do anything at WDW, but I did forget to bring protection. Both of my children are products of Disney World Lovin'. I guess if you have to get your wife pregnant, WDW is the place.
Maybe you were the inspiration for the "souvenier" commercial.:D

kathyjacks

i haven't been to wdw yet but I am hoping 10 days is enough to do and basically see everything . Can someone tell me is that enough time to see everything ? we are staying at pop century . I am thinking if i need to we can extend the trip to 12 days max.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
kathyjacks said:
i haven't been to wdw yet but I am hoping 10 days is enough to do and basically see everything . Can someone tell me is that enough time to see everything ? we are staying at pop century . I am thinking if i need to we can extend the trip to 12 days max.

To see everything?? NO. That's the beauty, there's always something else to see, that's why you have to go back !!

But, in 10 days you should have enough time to take in the must see's and must do's !!

ErickainPA

For Kilamanjaro Safari, be sure to arrive early and get a fast pass. We waited 2 hours to get on, as all the fast passes were already gone.

We have never really forgotten anything, if we miss it the one trip, when we go again we will make sure to see it.

mills

I was intent in finding some of the secrets on my last trip. I never picked up the phone in MK to listen to the converstation and forgot to look for the wedding ring at HM. Maybe seeing the castle again caused me to lose some brain cells.

AshAlytwins

I completely forgot to get a our annual 3-D photo in a glass cube of my girls done at Epcot. I thought of it the first day we were there, then our knowlegeable traveling buddy told us..oh, you can get that done while we are on the Disney Wonder. Well, no you can't!!! Does anyone know if it is possible to send a picture and get this done???

awalte7

I can NEVER make it to Epcot. I'm always too tired or spend too much time at MGM,MK and the water parks. I am making a point to see it in two weeks though.

DisneyBunny

I forgot to see the trolley show on Main Street. I had been looking forward to it for weeks, and when we got there, i could hear the distant melody of the show from afar. By the time we got back to Main St, it was over :brick:

Oh well. One more reason to go back!

maxime29

Premium Member
Haven't done the Mark Twain Riverboat in a long time. Didn't help that it was down for its rehab when we were there in December. Forgot to see the Living Seas and UoE at EPCOT.

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
jrobinson424 said:
I haven't really forgotten to do anything at WDW, but I did forget to bring protection. Both of my children are products of Disney World Lovin'. I guess if you have to get your wife pregnant, WDW is the place.
Read my signature. :lol:
We also never got a chance to check out AK, but that was mainly due to lack of time.

mills

AshAlytwins said:
I completely forgot to get a our annual 3-D photo in a glass cube of my girls done at Epcot. I thought of it the first day we were there, then our knowlegeable traveling buddy told us..oh, you can get that done while we are on the Disney Wonder. Well, no you can't!!! Does anyone know if it is possible to send a picture and get this done???

Not sure if this is whaat you're talking about, but I bought a couple of the Fantasia keychains at Disney.

http://www.arribasbrothers.com

mitchk

I forgot to check out Disney Quest. We paid extra on our package to get that included, and simply forgot to go. Oh well, I'll check it out in April

PigletIsMyCat

Since1976 said:
I forgot to snap some shots for use as my cellphone wallpaper...

DH remembered to do this literally as we were getting ready to leave MK one night. His wallpaper is the entrance to his fave ride, Pirates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom