Thing

AshleyB53

The first day of our arrival we will not be visiting a park. We will have a car, which is a first since we usually fly. I want to explore some resorts I've never seen before, maybe even eat at a quick service place for dinner in a resort. Any ideas? Just trying to think of some places to see before going to downtown Disney that night. It's my boyfriend's first time to WDW so I want to show him the best places :)

Being used to WDW transportation, I'm only used to seeing WDW from a bus...so any tips or things to check out would be great!

Go to the Polynesian.
Capt. Cooks for QS dinner.
Tambu Longe for a cocktail...Lapu Lapu is great but maybe not if you are driving.:eek:
Good gift shops/stores at Poly too.

Upvote 0

AshleyB53

Original Poster
Do they charge to park at a resort to eat? I thought about getting on the monorail there too if its free rather than paying to park at the ticket center

Upvote 0

docdebbi

is free to park at all resorts.
i agree with poly but consider their table service too, kona cafe is very good and not that expensive.
also consider animal kingdom lodge, their QS, the Mara, has interesting African inspired choices and you can enjoy watching the animals. there are guides (with night scope binoculars if it's dark) to help you identify them, and they will regale you with tales of their African homelands

Upvote 0

Zman-ks

Go to the Polynesian.
Capt. Cooks for QS dinner.
Tambu Longe for a cocktail...Lapu Lapu is great but maybe not if you are driving.:eek:
Good gift shops/stores at Poly too.
75.gif

x2 for the Poly. :)

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I would definately say check out the Poly! My favorite resort! You could always park at the Poly, eat at Kona or Captain Cooks, then take the monorail to the Contemporary and Grand Floridian, then take a boat to Wilderness Lodge. Head back to the Poly to get your car, then head to DTD or the Boardwalk for the evening

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom