They Like What More???

TheColoradoKid

As I've read some of your previous posts and don't find your communication style appealing (although I guess that you are a pre-teen/young teen so I can somewhat excuse it), I can't believe I'm responding to you.....however.....

As for you question, I don't really enjoy either MGM or AK as much as much as the MK or EPCOT. MGM, in theory, is rather interesting....however, I think the rides are VERY dated (as compared to a decade or so ago)....RnR is an ok coaster (mainly b/c its in the dark) and ToT is pretty alright (although I personally don't like drop rides)....my favorite part of the park (other than star wars stuff) is the Muppets attraction....

In AK, we (the wife and I) enjoy riding EE and Dinosaur and that's about it....we'll ride other rides at times, but don't really get off on anything else....

As for your wondering why some folks might like one park better than another, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how right/wrong you think they are....remember, intolerance (especially intolerance due to ignorance) is the key to almost everything that is wrong with this world....and that's why I keep trying...

my 2 cents....

dave

Like you should talk you sound like you are mr supperior and dont talk to him or her as if you are abbove them its called lead by example.

Partner is only applicable to gay couples? Thats news to me.

News to mo too!

Excuse me! Thanks a lot for quoting me in your tirade. I could quote you back and criticize your grammar, but we've been there and done that on this thread.

How about keeping your paranoid social commentary to yourself? I used the word "partner" to avoid saying "boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife."

I think this thread is about whether we like AK better than MGM.

Not how quick we can p-ss off our fellow WDW Magic members. :fork:

Amen

disneyparksrock

Actually, I find EPCOT to be the most lacking of the four parks. It really only has Soarin, Mission Space, and walking around the World Showcase for maybe an hour to hold my attention.

I probally would say that I enjoy MGM more than AK, but just barely. I like the movies/Hollywood theme of MGM, but AK beats it in beauty. However, MGM still has TOT, GMR, ST, and that Walt Disney attraction among other things to keep me entertained. I can't comment on RNR since I've never rode it. AK does has Everest, Safari, and a few other attractions, but not quite enough to overthrow MGM. Plus I don't like Dinosaur, and I can't keep my eyes open at all in that ride!:mad:

KCBroadway

My husband and I usually spend the least amount of time at MGM when we go to Disney. We LOVE Tower of Terror and Rock n' Roller Coaster, but that's about it. We will usually do the Great Movie Ride, Star Tours and Muppets, but I agree with some previous posts that these rides are a little out-dated. I'm really looking forward to Toy Story Mania and I'm hoping it breathes some new life into the park. The only other reason we go to MGM is for dining and Fantasmic. We've done Fantasmic the past two years on our wedding anniversary and are going to be doing it again this month! It's become a tradition!

Animal Kingdom has truly become one of our favorite parks (behind Magic Kingdom). We LOVE the architecture and the overall feeling of the park. Everest has also become of our fav rides since riding last summer. The only thing Animal Kingdom needs (besides more thrill rides) is some sit-down dining. I'm looking forward to the new restaurant in Asia and this should give us a reason to go to the park in the evening. We usually spend a few full days there during our trips.

Kadee

OMG that is hysterical! :ROFLOL:

It should be entered into one of our photo contests. :wave:

Thanks! It's one of my favorite shots.....Not the best picture quality, as we were moving quite fast at the time. I'm lucky it turned out as good as it did. Not bad for a little Sony Point-N-Shoot (P150, if anyone is wondering). I don't enter many contests. I don't have much confidence in my photos. I tend to love things others don't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom