Walla walla, bing bang
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang...
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang

diveteam

I think that the purpose of the park has changed a bit since it first opened, but that does not mean that I don't enjoy it just as much, I love the GMR, sometimes you get a good cast member presenting and sometimes you don't, it is just the luck of the draw.

One of my favourite parts is the film at the end, I just love watching movies on a big screen and this has highlights of some of the greatest.

Mark

ChrisH9339

An update is what this ride needs. Keep some of the scenes they have, maybe add just one new scene and update the video in the queue and at the end. The ride would make you think (with the exception of the Lion King and ID4 snippets at the end) that they stopped making movies in 1989.

Anyway, a good way to pass the time on this one is what I call the "favorite" drinking game. In the spiel, the tour guide will say "this is one of my favorite (movies, cartoon characters, genres)" so many times that you'll start laughing by the end if you pay attention! Talk about being easy to please...

awallaceunc

GMR is one of my favorite attractions, at least in MGM. The Oz scene is amazing. It could definitely use some refurb and updating, including the film at the end (so long as the Sister Act clips are still there!). I hate that it's lost some of its popularity. The replica of the Mann's Chinese Theater is a spectacle, and yet they block what used to be the centerpiece of the park with this new hat, relegating the Earful Tower to 3rd place. Don't get me wrong, I like the hat a lot, I just wish it could go somewhere else inside the park so that the Chinese Theater and Earfful Tower still get some respect.

-Aaron

Connor002

They don't nedd to replace anything

Some rides shouldn't ever be replaced. The Great Movie ride was the signature attraction of mgm in the begining. this, just like the space ship earth, its tough to be a bug, and the rest, are too classic to be replaced.

speck76

yes...let's keep all old attractions around, even after they live out their usefulness......

Nothing would be better than turning the parks of WDW into museums, they can hold onto every old attraction and keep all of the old technology in a wonderful showcase of what once was grand.

LoisMustDie

Connor002 said:
Some rides shouldn't ever be replaced. The Great Movie ride was the signature attraction of mgm in the begining. this, just like the space ship earth, its tough to be a bug, and the rest, are too classic to be replaced.
I don't think ITTBAB can be considered "classic." And how is it the signature attraction at Animal Kingdom? The Safaris are by far the "signature attraction."

General Grizz

speck76 said:
yes...let's keep all old attractions around, even after they live out their usefulness......

Nothing would be better than turning the parks of WDW into museums, they can hold onto every old attraction and keep all of the old technology in a wonderful showcase of what once was grand.
Beats touch-screens of Microsoft Paint, meet and greets, or McDonalds-style post shows. ;)

Seriously though, I don't think anyone is against technological progression. Meanwhile, SSE, GMR, and TTBAB, to list Connor's examples, are still very, VERY useful and relevant to the parks' storytelling.

imagineer boy

warlord said:
They could have a stitch AA come out from the ceiling at the ALIEN scene and drool on you! GENIUS!

Yeah, I can imagine.... Stitch's Great Movie Ride! That Mischievouse little alien is at it agian, and this time, he takes over the greatest movies ever made! Watch him dance with the ladies on the foot light parade! Watch him sing in the raing! Blow snot all over Mary Poppins! Watch him show off his butt to gangsters! Burp chili dogs at Clint Eastwood! Drool on people aboard the Nostromo! Try to lift the lost arc from the Well of Souls ( I hope god melts him when he opens it )! Swing from the jungle Branches! Crash the plane in Casablanca! He dons red robe and hat as he conducts water! Becomes the Wicked Stitch of the West in a puff of smoke! Watch a tribute to the movies, except with a twist, Stitch stars in all of them! And for the finale to show the best movie ever made, you guessed it: Lilo and Stitch! Be sure to check out the gift shop for extremely expensive Stitch merchandise. And while your at it, go visit Stitch tours, or the Stitch Stunt Spectacular, Stitch Vision 3-D, Lights Motors Stitch! Don't forget the Twilight Zone Tower of Stitch, Rockin Roller Coaster Starring Stitch! Be sure to watch for the Stitch stars and Motor cars parade! We hope you'll enjoy your stay at the Stitch Studios. And also check out Stitch Kingdom, STICHCOT, Alien Kingdom, Blizard Stitch, Stitch Lagoon! But that's not it, be sure to visit Down Town Stitch where you can shop, dine, have some interactive fun with Stitch at Stitch Quest. Don't forget to see the awe inspiring spectacle, Stitch Du So-lame!!!! Stay on property at one of our resorts, like The Grand Stitch, the all star Stitch resort, the Stitchanesian, Stitchwalk, Constitcherary, Yaught and Stitch club, and the best of all,THE STITCH LODGE!!!!! ENJOY STITCH WORLD OR DIE!!!!!! BWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!111!!!!!!11 :fork::sohappy::drevil::hammer: :goodnevil :mad: :) :wave:

:hammer: :brick:

Tranqualize me please....

LoisMustDie

imagineer boy said:
Yeah, I can imagine.... Stitch's Great Movie Ride! That Mischievouse little alien is at it agian, and this time, he takes over the greatest movies ever made! Watch him dance with the ladies on the foot light parade! Watch him sing in the raing! Blow snot all over Mary Poppins! Watch him show off his butt to gangsters! Burp chili dogs at Clint Eastwood! Drool on people aboard the Nostromo! Try to lift the lost arc from the Well of Souls ( I hope god melts him when he opens it )! Swing from the jungle Branches! Crash the plane in Casablanca! He dons red robe and hat as he conducts water! Becomes the Wicked Stitch of the West in a puff of smoke! Watch a tribute to the movies, except with a twist, Stitch stars in all of them! And for the finale to show the best movie ever made, you guessed it: Lilo and Stitch! Be sure to check out the gift shop for extremely expensive Stitch merchandise. And while your at it, go visit Stitch tours, or the Stitch Stunt Spectacular, Stitch Vision 3-D, Lights Motors Stitch! Don't forget the Twilight Zone Tower of Stitch, Rockin Roller Coaster Starring Stitch! Be sure to watch for the Stitch stars and Motor cars parade! We hope you'll enjoy your stay at the Stitch Studios. And also check out Stitch Kingdom, STICHCOT, Alien Kingdom, Blizard Stitch, Stitch Lagoon! But that's not it, be sure to visit Down Town Stitch where you can shop, dine, have some interactive fun with Stitch at Stitch Quest. Don't forget to see the awe inspiring spectacle, Stitch Du So-lame!!!! Stay on property at one of our resorts, like The Grand Stitch, the all star Stitch resort, the Stitchanesian, Stitchwalk, Constitcherary, Yaught and Stitch club, and the best of all,THE STITCH LODGE!!!!! ENJOY STITCH WORLD OR DIE!!!!!! BWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!111!!!!!!11
Rumored to replace WOL: Wonders of Stitch! It has absolutely nothing to do with Epcot...but hey...Stitch, right? ;)

...Please don't shoot me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom