They are baack

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Small numbers, but they speak Portuguese
20211208_162500.jpg

castlecake2.0

I'd much rather have the Brazilian tour groups than the big American family groups who think they're entitled to do whatever they want whenever they want and scream at other guests/CMs.
Also I can’t think of a time there were mutliple guests from Brazil clogging up paths/QSRs/busses/skyliners in ECVs was an issue

Club Cooloholic

They waved the flag which alerted me for the potential then they forced their way through the crowd at the CBB station to get into the Epcot Skyliner queue.

Would you have me have just.called them Brazilian to begin with ?
Did you report their behavior to anyone or confront them?

Last edited:

DfromATX

I won't lie, it's been nice having lower crowds - although, I haven't noticed any tour groups the last few times I've been there, even before the pandemic. I was wondering what happened to them. I figured once international flights started back up it was the end of the low crowds.

Budd

Now we know what Europe thinks about us when we show up there. Oh no, not those damn American English speakers again.
I deal with the public often. Most are good people despite the nationality. You occasionally run into that person with the gloomy, must argue with everyone attitude. Usually the angry, retired type. I just smile and hope my attitude can lift them outta theirs. 😊

Goofyernmost

I deal with the public often. Most are good people despite the nationality. You occasionally run into that person with the gloomy, must argue with everyone attitude. Usually the angry, retired type. I just smile and hope my attitude can lift them outta theirs. 😊
Exactly!

Vegas Disney Fan

I can. Not necessarily Brazilians though. Maybe he could have said "tour groups" but it's usually the Brazilians. They are known for it.
Anytime you get big groups you get comments about them, whether pop Warner, cheerleaders, or tour groups… primarily because large groups are noticeable and take up a lot of space.

There’s foreign tourists at WDW at all times and no one cares because no one notices a family.

I always thought the Brazilian tour group jokes were overblown until I ran into a group of about 50 chanting in Epcot, then I got it. When they ended up going to the same ride and I ended up behind an extra 50 people in line I really noticed it.

I didn’t see anything negative about the OP, it’s humor. As others have said I’m sure the French say the same when big US groups show up at DL Paris.

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Anytime you get big groups you get comments about them, whether pop Warner, cheerleaders, or tour groups… primarily because large groups are noticeable and take up a lot of space.

There’s foreign tourists at WDW at all times and no one cares because no one notices a family.

I always thought the Brazilian tour group jokes were overblown until I ran into a group of about 50 chanting in Epcot, then I got it. When they ended up going to the same ride and I ended up behind an extra 50 people in line I really noticed it.

I didn’t see anything negative about the OP, it’s humor. As others have said I’m sure the French say the same when big US groups show up at DL Paris.
When 49 of those 50 push past you in a slow line to join up with the one person who’s been waiting a few spots ahead of you, you really notice them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom