TheOneVader's July 29 - August 2 Trip Report [56k Warning]

It seems like I was just writing my last trip report just 2 months ago and here I am writing another one... Oh wait, it was 2 months ago. Well, I have more pictures and more updates from my longer than usual trip to Disney World. So, let's begin...

SATURDAY, JULY 29

We arrived at the Disney-MGM Studios just before 11AM and were able to get FastPasses for Rock 'n' RollerCoaster while we rode Tower of Terror. The lines weren't terrible (About 20 minutes) but it sure was hot. We got to the ABC Commissary before the crowds got there. I had one of their delicious Cuban sandwiches.

Later we checked in at Pop Century and then we went to eat at Pizzeria Uno at the Crossroads. We then headed to Downtown Disney where I got some pictures of the construction at Pleasure Island. The new bridge that's going in where the West End Stage was looks like the old Pleasure Island bridges. I don't know what exactly I was expecting it to look like, but I didn't think they'd use the old style. Also a lot of work was being done on the hill just past it, and what was the Changing Attitudes store is now the Harley Davidson store.

After our stop at Downtown Disney we went to Epcot. I passed by the Canada Pavillion and saw a familiar sign without a familiar line of text. The sign that usually says the times for Off Kilter said Fiddler's Joy was playing. A coupel days later at Epcot Off Kilter was there again, but then I think it was back to Fiddler's Joy. This might not be news but as far as I can remember it's always just been Off Kilter. Anyone know more? (Sorry for the blurry photo)

That night we saw IllumiNations, as well as Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. None of the show had the perimeter fireworks that are used in the Celebration segment and just before the finale.

CaptainMichael

Well, I figured I'd warn just in case.

Yep, I got some guidemaps, but as anyone can plainly see, I never update my site. Maybe I'll get around to it eventually. I was working on a new design, and then an even newer design... I think I may just finish up the old new design (Because the new enw design is nowhere near completion) and start updating again. Althoguh a little support would be nice. No one ever posts or even comments on my site anymore so I figure no one cares, although they probably don't care because I never update it... It's a vicious cycle. You know, maybe I'll go work on it in a little while.
Yeah, I know...I just couldn't imagine still using dial-up:brick:

Haha, well I've used it a few times in the past couple of weeks as a reference:wave:

TheOneVader

Original Poster
Well it's nice to know somebody's going to it. Now you've got me wanting to work on my site. Wow, I may actually update it soon. Let's hope I don't get sidetracked by SimCity 4 or something.

CaptainMichael

Well it's nice to know somebody's going to it. Now you've got me wanting to work on my site. Wow, I may actually update it soon. Let's hope I don't get sidetracked by SimCity 4 or something.

:) I use it to get my bearings straight when I have to refute silly claims on some of the other boards.

Glad, I could get ya going again.

I want SimCity4...just waiting for the price to come down...

TheOneVader

Original Poster
:) I use it to get my bearings straight when I have to refute silly claims on some of the other boards.

Glad, I could get ya going again.

I want SimCity4...just waiting for the price to come down...

It can't be that much can it? I have the Deluxe Edition that comes with Rush Hour, and I bought it like 2 or 3 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom