TheNo Distractions, Never say Never and let's eat a garbage can while we are at it Sept 2012 TR

Alison1975

Original Poster
Alison, just finished your TR and wanted to say "thanks" for sharing your vacation! Your report has got me super excited about our upcoming trip and has got me thinking about a TR myself! Thanks again!

Thank you for reading!!! If you write a TR please link me

Alison1975

Original Poster
Awesome TR. Your kids are adorable. I love how excited you were to not have a stroller. We are hoping that we can break DD4 of it after this year. We'll see how it goes on our week trip in December. I must admit though, us parentals will be sad to be losing the cup holders on top and the crap holder on the bottom. Glad you had fun! I kinda agree with you on CP btw, DH and DD love it, but I've had better. We only do CP for breakfast, I hate paying that much for a dinner I don't really enjoy.

I thought we'd miss the crap holder part of the stroller but we didn't..we also didn't miss parking it and then searching for it after..no stroller and NO ponchos..it was the perfect trip..LOL

tracyandalex

I thought we'd miss the crap holder part of the stroller but we didn't..we also didn't miss parking it and then searching for it after..no stroller and NO ponchos..it was the perfect trip..LOL

Omg, I had completely forgotten about the great stroller hunt that ensues every time you go back to get it! We are taking a short trip this week and I'm hoping DD won't really want to use it so we can ditch it next time.

Alison1975

Original Poster
Omg, I had completely forgotten about the great stroller hunt that ensues every time you go back to get it! We are taking a short trip this week and I'm hoping DD won't really want to use it so we can ditch it next time.

Good luck!! I hate the stroller hunt!!

Allygator

And I thought I was the only crazy one that planned that far in advance! ;) lol I am driving my husband crazy with the "and if the park hours are the same as this year then on Tuesday there's EMH at this park so we'll eat here." I think he's tired of listening to me already! lol oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <---- Nice.. cat just jumped on keyboard. lol She's probably sick of it too!

Alison1975

Original Poster
And I thought I was the only crazy one that planned that far in advance! ;) lol I am driving my husband crazy with the "and if the park hours are the same as this year then on Tuesday there's EMH at this park so we'll eat here." I think he's tired of listening to me already! lol oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <---- Nice.. cat just jumped on keyboard. lol She's probably sick of it too!

ha ha..yeah..i just informed mine of how many days until I can make ADR's..LMAO

emcclay

Thanks for sharing your magical trip with us! Had so much fun reading it. Glad you and your family had a great time :)

Zipadeelady

Okay....so i have Election day off and I just spent 2 1/2 hours reading your report!!! ALL 21 PAGES!! Just don't tell my husband he already thinks i'm a nut. :rolleyes: Loved the report and totally stealing some of your ideas. Seriously thinking about leaving a few days early for some no park days...genious. Always wanted to see all the other great Disney things but we always run to the parks. Unfortunatly we won't be heading back down until Decemember 2013. I'll be watching your new report for some more great ideas. :D

Alison1975

Original Poster
Okay....so i have Election day off and I just spent 2 1/2 hours reading your report!!! ALL 21 PAGES!! Just don't tell my husband he already thinks i'm a nut. :rolleyes: Loved the report and totally stealing some of your ideas. Seriously thinking about leaving a few days early for some no park days...genious. Always wanted to see all the other great Disney things but we always run to the parks. Unfortunatly we won't be heading back down until Decemember 2013. I'll be watching your new report for some more great ideas. :D

Sweet! We are adding a few days as I type..14 nights total..lol..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom