Then and now!!

Baylordad

Original Poster
Thought it would be cool to post old and new photos at WDW. This is my wife and daughter in 1982 and 2008. Time flies!!
FH000006.JPG

IMG_0034.jpg

DizneyPryncess

Aw, that's cute!! I love that idea - I wish my parents had done this while I was growing up. It's definitely a tradition I will start with my future kids. :)

PalisadesPkteer

I don't think that Adventureland sign in your picture is there anymore. Have not seen it for a few years I believe. Wish my parents had done this also.

Good pictures.

Tom

Beta Return
This is one excellent example of why it can sometimes be good when they DON'T change things. When you can take photos like this years apart, it's like having a time machine.

Rinx

Thought it would be cool to post old and new photos at WDW. This is my wife and daughter in 1982 and 2008. Time flies!!
FH000006.JPG

IMG_0034.jpg

I'm not sure that sign is there anymore. It wasn't there when I went this past January. Is it being painted or something or is it in fact gone?

Main Street USA

Love the comparison! I can't wait to get some of these types of pictures in another 20 years.

Edit, actually I started something like this with my kids. I have pictures of them in the same spot on every trip they ever took to WDW. The most recent montage is here:

http://photogreetingsgalore.com/cruise09/Disney_Cruise/Sunday_25th.html
What a great idea for a thread!

I'm totally stealing the idea of the same picture spot for each trip. I love looking at the time lapse!

We just had our first born on February 17th, and all I can think about is taking her to WDW!

yankspy

Mine is along similar lines but not quite the same. I am on the left. I am guessing 1979. That is my Son on the right in from October 09.

picture.php

Ghall

I really love this post, great idea! Hope you don't mind me adding my photos of my son and daughter in the MK Christmas 1998 and then last summer 2009 with the addition of their little brother who wasn't around in 1998!

picture.php

picture.php

Baylordad

Original Poster
The intent of the thread is for everyone to add pictures. Thanks ltbeach, yankspy and Ghall. Terrific pictures.

rodserling27

Cute photos!! and a fantastic idea for a thread!!....

I've got a ton from over the years of my siblings and me "Shivering" in front of the snowman by the "It's a Wonderful Shop" at MGM. I'll see if I can get two of them up later tonight and maybe a few others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom