Theme park view at Contemporary

Scooter

My wife and I prefer the Bay Lake view when we are staying at the Contemporary Resort. In spite of what some of you are saying, the Park view IS mostly a parking lot view. While some of the MK park is in view, it's pretty far away. I do enjoy viewing the castle glowing after hours, but as far as watching Wishes, we prefer watching Wishes in the Park. I also Love the fact that you can see the Electrical Water Parade from the Bay Lake view. Also the sun rises on the Bay Lake side and it makes for a beautiful view in the morning. I also enjoy watching the people parasailing during the day. We like to stay Concierge once in a while and then we can watch Wishes in the Concierge lounge and the water pagent from our room. The best of both worlds!

orky8

My wife and I prefer the Bay Lake view when we are staying at the Contemporary Resort. In spite of what some of you are saying, the Park view IS mostly a parking lot view. While some of the MK park is in view, it's pretty far away. I do enjoy viewing the castle glowing after hours, but as far as watching Wishes, we prefer watching Wishes in the Park. I also Love the fact that you can see the Electrical Water Parade from the Bay Lake view. Also the sun rises on the Bay Lake side and it makes for a beautiful view in the morning. I also enjoy watching the people parasailing during the day. We like to stay Concierge once in a while and then we can watch Wishes in the Concierge lounge and the water pagent from our room. The best of both worlds!

By this logic, why did you book a pool view? And the water pagent is visible from the theme park view rooms as well. Oh, and wishes, too, where you have better view than anywhere at the park, in fact. But if you are going to let the fact that parking lot is visible if you look down bother you, I really don't care. Hopefully that will decrease demand and lower prices. Actually, thinking about it that way, you're right, the view is terrible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom