Theme Park Selector 2002

iggyboo

i went to the site not knowing what to expect,but it was very interesting,i tried it a couple times and liked it,also enjoyed the links

Pioneer Hall

it told me my #1 Pick was DL. The only reason I say no to this is because I made my selections very WDW based. So I wouldn't think I would get that. Then considering I got DCA 3 (i think) It may be a little off.

Wishingtree

The selector is good.

One suggestion, maybe add another mystery song to your Disney section. Maybe park area music or movie themes. You may be surprised how many people would check it.

Jim

Maria

#1 Epcot

#2 Disney's California Adventure

#3 Disneyland, CA

#4 Disney MGM Studios

#5 Magic Kingdom Park

#6 Disney's Animal Kingdom

I can believe Epcot being my first choice, but I disagree with AK being the last one! I love that park! I haven´t been to Disneyland in more than 10 years and of course, haven´t been to DCA... :rolleyes:
Cool site though... :animwink:

raven

Mine put Epcot first, which is what I expected because that's my favorite park. But I was surprised to see Animal Kingdom last since that is my 2nd favorite. Wonder why?

degunter

Original Poster
Not an exact science

This selector is not an exact science.

My guestimates would be that about 80% of the time the selector is pretty accurate. It also depends greatly on how literal you are reading the questions.

For example, if you want to ride a "thrill ride" or "roller coaster", you are going to get points for California Adventure whether you think the rides there are "Great Rides" or not.

That has been the most comments I have gotten. People want to ride Roller Coasters but thought California Screamin was boring and that is why they did not like the park. The selector will not take your opinion of the ride into account.

Hope you enjoy it anyway.

Thanks for checking it out!!!

Disney Theme Park Selector 2002

disneytati

Hey, I love the selector! The results were perfect for me! Exactly the order I have in my mind!

Congratulations!

PS: The song challenge is too easy for anyone who lived in the 80's...;)

Kisses from Brazil!
:kiss:

ToTBellHop

#1 Disney's California Adventure
Click for more information

#2 Epcot

#3 Disney's Animal Kingdom

#4 Disneyland, CA

#5 Magic Kingdom Park

#6 Disney MGM Studios

Actually, for me, it's a tie b/t AK and MGM for first, and Epcot and MK are tied for second. As for the thrill rides section, I think that should spell out points for MGM...I think it has the best thrill rides...

Dwarful

Well this was neat. Mine was pretty well on target...
MK
DL
MGM
CA
EPCOT
AK

I have never been to California Adventure so I dont know if that should be 4th. I do like Epcot alot though...but I adore MK DL & MGM as well. I am not big on AK so that was perfect as well, go for a few rides, the bugs life show, thats about it for us though because we have seen the other shows! For us going to the Zoo is much more fun and less crowded..and our zoo is wonderful and completely FREE!

degunter

Original Poster
Only the U.S. Parks

The Selector currently only ranks the parks in the United States. These are the only 6 Disney Theme Parks I have made it to so far.

Once I make it to Tokyo, Paris and eventually Hong Kong, those will be included as well.

Thanks for trying and letting me know what you think.

This is the first time I have gotten this many positive responses back so it is by far the most accurate update.

Please let me know if you have any other ideas or suggestions.

Disney Theme Park Selector 2002

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom