It's A Small World
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tapestry of Nations Medley
Rock n' Rollercoaster
Splash Mountain Medley
Disneyland

WDWScottieBoy

NEW SONGS!!!

I now have a couple more new songs that I can add to your CD if you would like. I'm in the process of making my 3rd CD now, so PM me, email me or AIM me if you would like a copy of these.

1. Peter Pan Ride
2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
3. The Haunted Mansion (FULL RIDE!!!)
4. Mr. Toad's Wile Ride Queue Music

Working on getting...

A more complete Monorail speech.
Great Movie Ride

WDWScottieBoy

I should have a 3rd CD done this weekend sometime. If not, I hope to have it done no later than Tuesday. If you want a copy (or all) PM me and I will get back to you. Also, I will take special requests if you would like to hear something included on your personal CD.

Scott

WDWScottieBoy

Just to update you all, the third CD should be done by tomorrow. It won't be as long as the first two but will still have a good selection of rides/attractions/songs on it. I am still taking requests if you would like one. PM me and I will send you the information you need for it.

WDWScottieBoy

3RD CD IS DONE!!!

For all of you who have so patiently waited for the third CD to be finished, I have done it. There are 16 songs on it as well as the first. That makes a total of 50 different songs from the rides and parks. If anyone would like them, I would love to make them for you and have them shipped to your house. The playlist is as follows:

Disney World CD #3

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2. Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
3. Food Rocks (Veggie Veggie)
4. If We Can Dream It
5. Imagination
6. Magic Organ
7. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride queue music
8. Peter Pan's Flight
9. Rondo Veneziano - Fantsia Venezia (Italy Pavillion)
10. The Haunted Mansion (FULL RIDE!!!)
11. The Spectrum Song (The Wonderful World of Color)
12. Test Track Medley
13. Tower of Terror
14. Walt Disney World Monorail (Magic Kingdom circle)
15. Disney-MGM Studios (Walt Disney World TV)
16. **SURPRISE** (only those who order get it)

hadescastmember

for those that are interested in sharing media, i've started up a new ftp server for sharing all different types if people want to log on and share. I know theres Mirc etc but i'm not a big fan of that so i prefer using ftp and i know other people do too.

Full instructions on www.disneycastmembers.com

garth

hadescastmember: I am uploading about 545 megs worth of music and sounds to your site. I have collected it all over the internet in the last few years. For you and everyone here, enjoy! (but try not to overload the poor guy's server!)

Garth

DisneyNme

Originally posted by hadescastmember
for those that are interested in sharing media, i've started up a new ftp server for sharing all different types if people want to log on and share. I know theres Mirc etc but i'm not a big fan of that so i prefer using ftp and i know other people do too.

Full instructions on www.disneycastmembers.com

Excellent! Thanks for the ftp link. Ive got a bunch of disney tunes from Movies, shows, Rides, and Parades. seems as though theres not much on it.....ill have to fix that!

Heres what im uploading now.....

Mickey Mouse March (Mickey Mouse Club) 1955-59.mp3
It's A Small World (New York World's Fair) 1964.mp3
Disney - Pirates of the Carribean - A Pirate's Life For Me.mp3
Disney WDW - Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain, How do You Do.mp3
Epcot - Illuminations GE Fireworks.mp3
Magic Kingdom - Monorail Voice.mp3
Walt Disney World - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.mp3
Walt Disney world - Epcot - Tapestry Of Nations Medley.mp3
Walt Disney World - Splash Mountain (Full Ride).mp3
Walt disney World Disney's Magic In The Streets - Share a Dream Come True Parade.mp3
WDW - Disney-MGM Studios - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Full Ride Instrumental.mp3
WDW Magic Kingdom - Spectromagic.mp3

I have 356 MB of Disney tunes, 96 files

spoodles

Great idea! I have

Audio: 1170 MB
Image: 236 MB (mostly from WDWMAGIC)
Video: 802 MB

and would love to share. Unfortunately I'm blocked from FTP here at work. I'll have to check it out from home. Thanks for setting this up!

(Email or PM me if you have any special instructions.)

WDWScottieBoy

For some reason, after I entered the site and went to where it says for the upload/download link, it didn't work. It sent me to a folder (as if I was in My Documents) or something like that. I'd love to send the songs I have to the site but I don't know how I can do it. PM me if you know how to do it.

I still have the 3 CDs available as well, PM me if you would like them.

gidrac

For those of you who cannot get Subsonic Radio working, make sure you have a streaming audio client.

For Macintosh, download iTunes .

For Windows, download iTunes , or download the full version of Winamp .

You should then be able to click on one of the "Listen" links to hear the audio stream. For dial-up connections, use the 24k stream. For DSL, and Cable internet connections, use either stream.

phlydude

Originally posted by gidrac
For those of you who cannot get Subsonic Radio working, make sure you have a streaming audio client.

For Macintosh, download iTunes .

For Windows, download iTunes , or download the full version of Winamp .

You should then be able to click on one of the "Listen" links to hear the audio stream. For dial-up connections, use the 24k stream. For DSL, and Cable internet connections, use either stream.

Thanks for the info because I couldn't find it on the site!

Hello Scott! Does your ToT music happen to include that great music that can be heard in the waiting area outside? I've heard that it's the same music from "The Shining", can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

WDWScottieBoy

The ToT music I have is just the actual ride. If you would like I can try to find "The Shining" music for you though. PM if you have a special request or any further question.

hadescastmember

Thanks to everyone thats uploaded to www.disneycastmembers.com so far, we've got around 750mb worth of sounds so far. For those of you that are having trouble with logging on, i'll be writing a guide very shortly, but if you do know how to connect, thanks for sharing and please spread the word.

Thanks again

Disneycastmembers.com Team

dixiegirl

ok i try to get thewwebsite os disneycastmembers but when i click on the link after i hit enter i click where it tells me to i get a document page that says incoming and thats it.. am i doing something wrong??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom