theme park or other food pictures

trr1

Original Poster

Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous IOA

Red Fish, Blue, Fish, Poke Bowl-blue glass noodles, ahi tuna, cucumber, edamame, mango, yuzu-honey dressing, and furikake seasoning
1716324456323.png
Chicken & Biscuit- crispy chicken tenders and peanut shaped biscuit, drizzled with hot honey, and curly fries
1716324524636.png
Magician Meatball Cone- homemade meatballs and marinara cavatappi, served in a garlic bread cone
1716324589658.png
Caramel Popcorn Cupcake
1716324656159.png
Sneelocks Pink Lemonade- Minute Maid Strawberry Lemonade, Cold Foam Topping, and Red Star
1716324801811.png1716324858621.png

trr1

Original Poster

Columbia Harbour House

Lunch And Dinner Menu​

Magic Kingdom Park, Liberty Square

Lobster Roll

Chilled Lobster with a touch of Mayonnaise on a New England-style Bun and served with French Fries
1716411661265.png

Grilled Shrimp Skewer

Served with Rice and Green Beans
1716411908142.png

Trio Platter

Combination of Fried Shrimp, Chicken Strips, and Battered Fish served with Hushpuppies and choice of Side
1716412027998.png

Boston Cream Pie

Vanilla Cake layered with Vanilla Cream, Chocolate Popping Candies, and Crisp Pearls topped with Fudge Icing and a Cherry
1716412188682.png

trr1

Original Poster

2024 Summer Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida​

https://wd wnt.com/2024/05/photos-video-full-tour-of-2024-summer-tribute-store-at-universal-studios-florida/#:~:text=This%20is%20where%20you'll,but%20flavored%20like%20Key%20lime).
(left) Back to the Future” HoverBoard Funfetti Cupcake (right) Pinocchio Cookie Dough Cone.
1716494932698.png
(left)Jaws Cake Roll (right)Onion Cheesecake (but flavored like Key lime).
1716495146019.png
Amity Island Trifle Cake.
1716495159627.png
Fiona Swamp Cake Pop
1716495225554.png
Donkey Waffle S’more.
1716495263844.png
(left) E.T. In Basket Trifle Cake (right) E.T. Caramel Apple.
1716495312932.png
(from left to right) Jaws,” “E.T.” and “Shrek” cake pops.
1716495385054.png
all four of the Tribute Store films have a macaron flavor.(left to right) BTTF, Jaws, Shrek, E.T.
1716495730813.png

Last edited:

trr1

Original Poster

Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe

Chicken Rice Bowl​

Cilantro Rice topped with Seasoned Chicken, Grilled Peppers and Onions, Pinto Beans, Lettuce, Tomato, Sour Cream, and Salsa
1716579859212.png

Pork Carnitas Rice Bowl

Cilantro Rice topped with Seasoned Pork, Grilled Peppers and Onions, Pinto Beans, Lettuce, Tomato, Sour Cream, and Salsa
1716580101114.png

Taco Trio

Three Flour Tortillas served with choice of Seasoned Ground Beef, Seasoned Chicken, or Pork Carnitas served with Lettuce and Tomato
1716580117189.png

Mini Churros with Chocolate Sauce

Mini Churros with Chocolate Sauce
1716580197869.png

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Leftovers of my Pops perfect, fall-off-the-bone smoked pork ribs, no sauce required…!!!!! :hungry:

View attachment 787794

My husband smoked 3 racks of ribs and brisket yesterday. Sorry no pictures! The brisket and 2 racks of the ribs was actually done for someone else but we snuck a quality control taste of the brisket. For our church's silent auction we donate a BBQ meal: 1 brisket 2 racks of ribs smoked by my husband and homemade mac and cheese and either a homemade banana cream pie (with or without a chocolate layer) or a chocolate ganche turtle pie made by me. The meal is always a big money getter at the silent auction, I think it went for about $200 this year.

One of the racks of ribs we kept for ourselves for dinner and it was great, he uses rubs and just a very thin layer of sauce that basically caramelizes on the ribs at the end. Neither of us like a lot of sauce on ribs, we like BBQ sauce but just a bit to enhance not to drown the meat.

donaldtoo

My husband smoked 3 racks of ribs and brisket yesterday. Sorry no pictures! The brisket and 2 racks of the ribs was actually done for someone else but we snuck a quality control taste of the brisket. For our church's silent auction we donate a BBQ meal: 1 brisket 2 racks of ribs smoked by my husband and homemade mac and cheese and either a homemade banana cream pie (with or without a chocolate layer) or a chocolate ganche turtle pie made by me. The meal is always a big money getter at the silent auction, I think it went for about $200 this year.

One of the racks of ribs we kept for ourselves for dinner and it was great, he uses rubs and just a very thin layer of sauce that basically caramelizes on the ribs at the end. Neither of us like a lot of sauce on ribs, we like BBQ sauce but just a bit to enhance not to drown the meat.

All sounds yummy, and glad a bunch went for a good cause…!!! :hungry: :)

My Pop doesn’t use BBQ sauce, but at some point in the smoking process he bastes them (a few times) with his own concoction that contains a bit of honey.
They end up being fall-off-the-bone, smokey-sweet perfection, and I’ve never used sauce on them…!!!!! :hungry:

Lilofan

All sounds yummy, and glad a bunch went for a good cause…!!! :hungry: :)

My Pop doesn’t use BBQ sauce, but at some point in the smoking process he bastes them (a few times) with his own concoction that contains a bit of honey.
They end up being fall-off-the-bone, smokey-sweet perfection, and I’ve never used sauce on them…!!!!! :hungry:
When I was spending time in Houston with my ex, the BBQ was top notch and I didn't need BBQ sauce. The Salt Lick needs to open up in the East.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom