• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

theme park or other food pictures

trr1

Original Poster

Hard Rock Cafe® Orlando​

ONE NIGHT IN BANGKOK
SPICY SHRIMP​

8 oz of crispy shrimp, tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce, topped with green onions and sesame seeds, served on a bed of coleslaw.​

1621455380702.png

HURRICANE​

Bacardi Superior Rum, a blend of orange, mango, pineapple juice and grenadine, finished with a float of Bacardi Black Rum and Amaretto.
1621455572159.png

NiarrNDisney

Went to my parents house for dinner tonight. Mom made and amazing meal of Stir Fry, Tochino and fresh Kimchi. It was amazing. On another note yes my mother is one of the ladies that change her dishes for the seasons. She said these are her Spring dishes.

Attachments

• 20210519_175342.jpg
    20210519_175342.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 7

SteveBrickNJ

Looks like some sort of fruit medley. What is the name of this dessert?
It has no American English name that I'm aware of. Since I don't speak her original language she told me she made an "Indonesian Ice Mixed Fruit Sweet Dessert"
That's kind of of wordy! :D
Its INDONESIAN NAME is : ES TELER.
Yet YOU CAN make it here America, yup...my wife has lived in NJ with me since 1999 so she got the ingredients here.
In order to answer your question I experimented with search engine phrases in Google( I didn't know "Es Teler")
Once I determined its name I went to Youtube and found a video of how you or anyone else could replicate what my wife did........

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom