The Yeti

no2apprentice

But won't Pressler have final say on large expenditures? I still believe (based on opinion, nothing more) they won't green light anything until they get an idea on how the fall ratings look.

If they do, I'll be as happy as anyone else.

AndyMagic

Even if Rasulo DID have something to do with Aladdin, I wouldn't say that means anything. Aladdin is a wonderful show and appears to be bringing in some crowds for DCA but I wouldn't really compare the cost of Aladdin with that of a huge new E-ticket mountain. I too have a strong feeling this will be built eventually. Although we all said that about BK. Either way I have my fingers crossed for both developments.

Originally posted by no2apprentice
Does this count?:D
You are mean, no2apprentice!

Imagine if Disney put two versions of the exact same ride, with slightly different themeing, into two WDW parks.

Oh, wait, Magic Carpets of Aladdin and Triceretop Spin, they already did that.

Goofster

At least Rasulo didn't build them Disney's France Adventure. I'm sure Disney is wishing they'd built a studio theme park in California, too. Just look where most of the additions have been going.

Anyway, I guess now we just have to sit and wait, as the day of the announcement hopefully draws nearer, and we can truly see if Rasulo will turn things around and push uncle mike just a little to make a difference.

pheneix

>>>pheneix, which of the two men do you think is better?<<<

Rasulo is a blind man being forced to solve a jigsaw puzzle, so he at least he has that going for him. He seems to be making some cuts that are good for the company, but at the same time he has the potential to wreck havoc on the parks too (the recent rumors that say that Philharmagic will be delayed so as not to open before Mission Space would be a good example of this if they come to pass) because he DOES know which cuts to make.

To me, Rasulo gets the upper hand because he seems to choose ideas that are less self-limiting (Disney Studios Paris vs. DCA), but unfortunately the execution of them is still absolutely catastophic (again, Disney Studios Paris vs. DCA. They're both stinking pieces of crap that attract any measureable crowds, but at least the Studios can be marketed easier).

I've heard a lot of people claim that Rasulo is a big spender, but I really haven't seen anything that verifies that.

dizpins14

I know there was work on the Yeti at the Matarhorn in DL so maybe this rumor has steamed off their extensive rehab of the Matarhorn in Aniheim

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom