The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

runnsally

Vintage attraction posters go on display in the Magic Kingdom's main entrance tunnels​

Magic-Kingdom_Full_44626.jpg
paging shopdisney…

Touchdown

So in honor of the 50th I’ve decided I’m going to try and do every attraction at the MK today (that includes shows) I have completed Adventureland by going on the Magic Carpets for the first time, now I’m in line for Tom Sawyer to finish Frontierland, then one to the Liberty Bell to complete Liberty Sq. After that I just have Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I think it’s doable.

999th Happy Haunt

Furiated

So in honor of the 50th I’ve decided I’m going to try and do every attraction at the MK today (that includes shows) I have completed Adventureland by going on the Magic Carpets for the first time, now I’m in line for Tom Sawyer to finish Frontierland, then one to the Liberty Bell to complete Liberty Sq. After that I just have Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I think it’s doable.
I'm doing the still active opening day attractions but I made such good progress so far I thought the same thing. Pretty sure I could do every attraction in the park today.

trainplane3

paging shopdisney…
*Drools enthusiastically.*
I'd be lying if I said I never inquired about running these as a series. Or even getting Eric and Stacey do their own spin on MK like they did with the Epcot series.

A chunk of the original posters would absolutely need to be lithos but some could probably be pulled off in serigraph format (main street, monorail, potentially raceway, treehouse). Then again, Cyclops is a madhouse (in a good way) and they're constantly experimenting.

There is a Jungle Cruise serigraph from Josh Agle coming soon at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom