The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

gerarar

Premium Member
Did anyone figure out yet if the lights on the hub trees are indeed new and not just the firefly lights?
The site that should not be named did a deep analysis on it (lol). They compared the “new” installations to the existing tree lights and iirc the coloring of the new cables are different from the existing old ones.

TTA94

The site that should not be named did a deep analysis on it (lol). They compared the “new” installations to the existing tree lights and iirc the coloring of the new cables are different from the existing old ones.

Wonder if these new lights will debut when HEA returns? I don’t think they would be That special to save for October lol.

Oh wait, this is meant to be the replacement of a light parade. Project floats on MSUSA and the castle and have color changing twinkling lights on the hub trees 🤣.

jrhwdw

Wonder if these new lights will debut when HEA returns? I don’t think they would be That special to save for October lol.

Oh wait, this is meant to be the replacement of a light parade. Project floats on MSUSA and the castle and have color changing twinkling lights on the hub trees 🤣.
If it's connected to Beacons Of Magic, They'll wait for 10/1. No info, just guessing.

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
As a rare poster who loves reading on this forum, I'm curious to know...I'll be in Disney with my wife and 3 kids Dec 27-Jan3. With the return of fireworks, we have actually never seen Happily Ever After in person. We always ended up leaving before or whatever...do they have Happily Ever After during the holidays typically? I ask because on New Years and the day before they often have Fantasy In The Sky.
Yes, as long as it isn’t a “Very Merry” night. HOWEVER, we still don’t have an announcement on 50th fireworks. There is the possibility it may be whatever that show is instead of HEA.

Someone on here and I cant remember who or where said Magic Kingdom may be getting a new holiday décor package this year due to the 50th? This got me thinking what about a new Christmas Tree? Maybe bring back the Main Street Garland? How I wish! :)

TTA94

Someone on here and I cant remember who or where said Magic Kingdom may be getting a new holiday décor package this year due to the 50th? This got me thinking what about a new Christmas Tree? Maybe bring back the Main Street Garland? How I wish! :)

I would love the garland to return but with the rumored MS projections I don’t think that would be possible. MK and the rest of WDW definitely need new trees! So over due. DL has had a fiber optic type tree for awhile. HKDL and SDL also have new rgb trees.

MagicHappens1971

I believe DPB mentioned that we would be seeing a more Cinderella “pumpkin-carriage” esque look for the Halloween decor. They didn’t mention much for Christmas. Main Street garland went away due to the height of the FoF parade floats

Brian

Can't get the video to embed, but here's the post.

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 19.06.50.png

jrhwdw

I expect more from Instagram posts by "The Zach."
Even he didn't announce HEA/EF's Return! LOL!

Do our Insiders know what's been greenlit/ready to announce? Or is that big day still coming?

Last Tues was HEA/EF, Another Big Day for Entertainment Tomorrow?????

TTA94

Even he didn't announce HEA/EF's Return! LOL!

Do our Insiders know what's been greenlit/ready to announce? Or is that big day still coming?

Last Tues was HEA/EF, Another Big Day for Entertainment Tomorrow?????

Let’s hope.

Either Insiders have been keeping things tight lipped or little to nothing is actually coming lol. Remember during covid we didn’t even know if we would be getting fireworks on Oct 1st.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom