The Wave

reptar77

Original Poster
We just returned from our 2 week trip. We ate at the Wave a couple times and I was pleasantly surprised. I think this will be a great fill in when the Cal Grill is closed. The pics are a little dark. We were using our phone instead of the nice camera, it was raining and we were heading to MNSSHP after dinner.
Food trip report to follow later in the week, I'm still up loading pics.

8075293456_baacc617aa_z.jpg

Pretzels & Cheese

8075294932_07f464488a_z.jpg

Onion & Mushroom Soup

8075302181_a685145ec1_z.jpg

Filet

8075341124_8b021484b0_z.jpg

steak w/udon noodles

reptar77

Original Poster
I really appreciate the pics. I haven't tried this place and I am considering it. The pics look great. How was the service?
The service is awesome. There were people around us complaining that the kitchen was slow but I prefer not to be rushed through my dinner.

Minthorne

I've had 2 fantastic meals there. The market fish with edamame was excellent. Xai I believe was our waitress for dinner and she was fantastic. Lunch waiter was good as well but I don't recall his name.

The third time I had dinner once and wasn't super impressed with the service - so it does depend who is working.

Food is great. Desserts are overrated and I'd go elsewhere for sweet fix unless the dining plan forces you.

GeoDonJac34

Thanks for the pics. We will be trying The Wave for the first time next week. Of all of our reservations this is the one that I am a little nervous about. The menu doesn't really excite me too much. I have to say though that after seeing the pictures I am feeling a little better about going.

JCtheparrothead

I have had a few good experiences at the Wave over the last few years. It has a good, maybe a little eccentric selection of food and the service has always been great. My family usually hits this when we need a park break because it is within walking distance of the front gate.

Swim mom

We just changed our ADR's for our trip in January to include The Wave. After seeing your pictures, I'm glad we decided to try this restaurant :)

Obi

we had the wave for breakfast. needed to fill an adr. the wave was suggested as a "hidden gem". wasn't expecting much, to be honest. however, i was pleasantly surprised. i really enjoyed my meal. food was good, service was good too.

val002

We ate at the Wave at the end of September and it was one of the best meals of our trip! The filet is to die for, better than Le Cellier in my opinion (I'm not a huge mushroom fan). Our server was Tim and he was awesome, even brought us out an extra dessert at the end! Definitely a "hidden gem" and I was really happy we tried it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom