The Walt Disneyland Thread of Fail

coolmark18

Original Poster
Hey guys,

I thought it would be quite funny to create a thread of 'fail' in and around the world relating to Disney Parks. The inspiration came when I found a travel magazine in my university recommend on my trip to Florida I visit 'Disneyland'.
I also remember a screenshot of a news article announcing WWOHP opening at 'Disney World'.

Feel free to post you're own pics of mistakes in magazines, silly references in trailers (Standing in the elevator of TOT) or anything else Fail related.

Mine is below

disneyfail.jpg

Mark

enoe01

Well it looks to me if it is 4 nights by air

You leave the beautiful UK, you then fly to the South Pole for an overnight. You leave the South Pole and then fly to Madagascar for a beautiful sunset. You will then leave Madagascar then next morning and enjoy a flight to the North Pole to spend the night on iceberg. The next morning you are jetting to beautiful Florida where you can visit Disneyland! LOL :hammer:

Wilt Dasney

After you've visited Disneyland, don't forget to stop by Epcot Center!

That's like a triple fail: Getting the names of both places wrong, AND failing to realize they're both the same place. (Also, "Epcot Center" was never the name of the park. It was EPCOT Center, and now it's Epcot...but that might be nitpicking a bit too much.)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
After you've visited Disneyland, don't forget to stop by Epcot Center!

That's like a triple fail: Getting the names of both places wrong, AND failing to realize they're both the same place. (Also, "Epcot Center" was never the name of the park. It was EPCOT Center, and now it's Epcot...but that might be nitpicking a bit too much.)

I thought they just wanted you to see the "center" of Epcot and NOTHING more. :shrug:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Is...Is that a Nautalus in Seven Seas Lagoon...EPIC...Awesomeness.:D

Evidently in 1972 it was a common sight! I also love the way the moved the castle over to Discovery Island just for this ad.

Also notice the plane taking off from the Stolport that they added in the BACK of the property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom