News The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors Extends Robert A. Iger’s Contract as CEO Through 2026

TrainsOfDisney

For this adult without kids in the household, they took away the new for the platform programs I liked the most. Earth to Ned, Jeff Goldblum, Prop Culture.

When they continued to raise the rates and show me they don’t value the type of programming I like, it was easy to take a break. I’ll probably resubscribe - it’s fun to watch the entire catalog of Disney movies and I certainly didn’t get through all of the animated features, I mean someone has to watch Cinderella III right!?

Trauma

For this adult without kids in the household, they took away the new for the platform programs I liked the most. Earth to Ned, Jeff Goldblum, Prop Culture.

When they continued to raise the rates and show me they don’t value the type of programming I like, it was easy to take a break. I’ll probably resubscribe - it’s fun to watch the entire catalog of Disney movies and I certainly didn’t get through all of the animated features, I mean someone has to watch Cinderella III right!?
It’s not about you -

It’s about ARPU

Kinda rhymes ….

JD80

My question with streaming. How do you have so much time to binge watch so much? For us to binge watch anything would mean we would basically be staying home other than work.

Last years biggest binge of an older show was Suits on Netflix. People that binge keep the show on in the background.

I know when I go through a show I watch either an hour or two at night. I'll keep it on sometimes while working or exercise and background noise.

Some people end up putting it on after work and keep it on until midnight.

It all happens in different ways.

Jrb1979

Last years biggest binge of an older show was Suits on Netflix. People that binge keep the show on in the background.

I know when I go through a show I watch either an hour or two at night. I'll keep it on sometimes while working or exercise and background noise.

Some people end up putting it on after work and keep it on until midnight.

It all happens in different ways.
I get how it happens. My question was how people have time to do that? Do people stay home more now? For my family during the week we busy with work and after school stuff to really have time to watch much. On days off we usually are out doing things.

TrainsOfDisney

I get how it happens. My question was how people have time to do that? Do people stay home more now? For my family during the week we busy with work and after school stuff to really have time to watch much. On days off we usually are out doing things.
When do people have time to read books? Or watch a movie? Or attend a show? Or visit a theme park?

For a while I would watch a muppet show or 2 every night when they first released them. It’s like 45 minutes to watch 2.

I didn’t subscribe to Disney+ this year but I did buy Masterclass this year on a new years deal. It’s easy to watch a lessor or 2 of that each day.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s just what you do to distract yourself…same as it’s always been

JD80

I work from home. I keep it on while doing other things.

If I were younger without kids, I'd watch a show 4-5 hours in a night. I'm also a night owl so I usually don't go to bed until 11 on average.

Not sure how hard it is to grasp. Without kids, you get home put on a show grab some food and eat infront of the tv.

Jrb1979

I work from home. I keep it on while doing other things.

If I were younger without kids, I'd watch a show 4-5 hours in a night. I'm also a night owl so I usually don't go to bed until 11 on average.

Not sure how hard it is to grasp. Without kids, you get home put on a show grab some food and eat infront of the tv.
I'm a night owl too but I also work til midnight. After work I go home and watch sports highlights and go to bed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom