The Ultimate Snack At WDW.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
These badbois are srs business.

DSC09568.jpg

Pooh Lover

I have a million snacks on my list but I'd have to say the ultimate WDW snack would be the Dole Whip because WDW is the only place I get them. I can get caramel apples at the local mall, cupcakes at various places and cinnamon pecans here and there but I haven't found Dole Whips anywhere but at WDW. My parents have recently found a local ice cream place that serves Dole Whips....lucky bums!

cslafferty

I consider myself very lucky to have my DH for many reasons, one of them being that he doesn't like hardly any sweets! Certainly, nothing with chocolate!! So, I never have to share any of my Disney snacks!! Cupcakes are my weakness, and anything with white cake in it - like the strawberry shortcake!! Also love those sweet cream cheese filled pretzels from The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland. We both love Dole Whips, but neither of us would consider sharing one!!

Dad 2 M & M

I've got to agree once the Mickey bar is in my hand I will not share! My other favorite snack is my first cup of coffee in the morning, last year I would go to Gasparella Grill get my first cup and sit outside and look at the castle. Then on my 2nd cup go out by the boat dock and just stare.

I hear ya! Mine would be Tiramisu from Starring Rolls at DHS. No sharing.

CrazyDisneyLady

I am going to have to go the laundry room at poly then..I remember as a kid getting Pibb on our vacation 28 yrs ago and always couldn't find it after that. I thought that maybe my memory of this was distorted...now i am gonna get some in a Laundry room..yeah!!!!!!

littleroo

Umm..this is super tough! Carrot Cake cupcake, chocolate peanut butter cupcake and banana split cupcake were awesome from starring rolls. Ghiradellis peanut butter chocolate sundae and banana split were pretty amazing too!!

JillC LI

I can attest to the fact that Pibb is available at the Laundry room at the Poly. I am drinking one now. It may be available in other vending machines as well.

Thank you! When we go to Kona Cafe for brunch, we will have to remember to swing by the Poly laundry room to pick up a Pibb for my son! He even has a Pibb t-shirt! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom