The Ultimate Cheesecake at WDW!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
So two nights ago I was at a function where the buffet was done by a 5 star chef,it was awesome.But I tried this cherry cheesecake laced with a cherry liquor.OMG.It was to die for.Anyway after my third slice I gave up.So today's question is to all you cheesecake fans.Where at WDW is your favourite cheesecake to be got.I once tried some at your Cheesecake Factory in L.A. and it was very good.So come on all you cheesecake people,where are your favourites?;)

zurgandfriend

The Bakery in the France pavillion does have a good New York style cheese cake go figure. Some other good cheese cakes I have had is the almond crusted chesse cake at Narcoosee's, the mango goat cheese cake at the California Grill and the sweet potato cheese cake at Artist Point, which is about the only thing I ever really enjoyed there.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
At Captain's Grille in the Yacht Club they have banana foster cheescake and it IS to die for. But if you just want regular cheesecake go to the bakery in France in EPCOT (when it is open though).
Sounds awesome,banana cheesecake for my next visit,and to you,your first like from me.;)

HouCuseChickie

I haven't had any memorable cheesecakes at WDW, but maybe someone can tell me if there's anywhere in the World to get something along the lines of Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. ...or even the Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Cheesecake or the Peppermint Bark Cheesecake. Holy YUM!

zurgandfriend

Shula's. You simply will not eat three of these - you are going to get about 1/4 of an entire, STUNNING, New York Cheesecake. I still remember the look on my son's face when he thought he was getting a "diminutive" elegant dessert :).

I will have to try it next visit, I always "cave" and get the key lime pie as I hardly ever get it here in Boston.

Allygator

Yak and Yeti!!! I think that place I could skip the meal and order two desserts! lol The wonton dessert is awesome. I wanted to order that after seeing the pictures online. My daughter kept saying she didn't want dessert that she was full (we were on the ddp) and I just so remembered how awesome the picture looked of their cheesecake and I insisted she order it. I did get a bite or two but after she tried it she managed to find room to consume the whole thing!!! Very good!!

Mukta

You are just too nice! When I go in December I will go on a cheesecake hunt for you, I would send you some but it may melt in the mail. ;) I just remembered that Pop Century had tie-dyed cheesecake, never had it though. :(
I tried the tie-dyed cheesecake after a few people raved about it. I thought it was ordinary at best. Nice to look at though.
I had a lemon cheesecake at California Grill that was amazing.

mickey2008.1

If you love cheesecake, and love deep fried food, then try tortilla wrapped deep fried cheesecake with chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries with vanilla whipped cream.

wiigirl

Pumpkin is the readily available flavor in November....I remember it to be really good last year.

I'm ready.....be there in 10.

So good! Its one of my favorites at WDW (when available). :)
75.gif

Frank Rizzo

At Captain's Grille in the Yacht Club they have banana foster cheescake and it IS to die for. But if you just want regular cheesecake go to the bakery in France in EPCOT (when it is open though).
I just got back from the world and this was the best desert I have probably ever had, and definitely the best piece of cheesecake I have ever tried. Absolutely delicious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom