The Ugly Blue Hat

disney.co.nr

RCT2 Imagineer said:
Nice place for it. However it would seem rather pointless right there. Maybe put the ticket booths under the hat?

I really like that idea, that way they get to keep it a recognizable (sp?) symbol and it would be in a location that would still make sense to the park!

themack618

How about we move the hat to the front of the park as the entrance. Then we can see the Chinese Theater, bring back "Sorcery", and watch a 55 ft. Mickey Mouse shoot fireworks from his finger. LOL.

Well, at least thats my solution. :)

Disneyfan2000

ha its funny when i went to MGM i couldnt find the chinese theater i actually thought they took it down or moved it or somthing, STUPIED HAT!!:fork:

Sledge

Account Suspended
I love the hat. The location could be a lot better, but there aren't a ton of options and the spot its in makes the most sense.

i like the hat just take the wand off it takes the futuristic feel from future world.And was it true that the great movie ride was upose to be gone ? i don think so anymmore

ogryn

wannab@dis said:
Nah, there's a lot of people around here that like the wand! :wave:

I hope you don't get too upset then, when I conjour up an army of squirrels to knaw the thing down then :drevil: :drevil:

:p

dxwwf3

I think that comparing the hat to the wand would be like comparing a Benz to a Pinto, IMO. I think the hat is very well done and doesn't look bad at all. I do think that it would look better somewhere else because I do miss seeing the theater from the entrance, but I don't hate seeing the hat there in the least. It looks even better at night as well.

Laces out! ;)

Dragonrider1227

jezzerinos said:
I'm a fan of the hat aswell.i think they needed a landmark for MGM. Where is it placed now?
I always figured the Earful Tower was MGM's landmark. :veryconfu
Anyway, I saw a satellite picture of MGM and noticed that yeah, I still like the hat, but that is a dumb place for it. It could work better somewhere else. But it didn't really bother me until then. I never even thought about it when I was actually there.

jezzerinos

Dragonrider1227 said:
I always figured the Earful Tower was MGM's landmark. :veryconfu
Anyway, I saw a satellite picture of MGM and noticed that yeah, I still like the hat, but that is a dumb place for it. It could work better somewhere else. But it didn't really bother me until then. I never even thought about it when I was actually there.

I totally forgot about the water tower until i got home last night :brick:. yer the tower was good but i think the hat was a nice change.me and the missus both liked the hat but i must admit it was a pretty stupid idea to put it right in front of the GMR.

DavyPR

why not just move the hat and wand to the entrances of the parking lots over the toll booths then it wouldn't interfere with the look of the parks:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom