'The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler Weekend'

MrsCoker

I am a Florida Annual Pass holder and I'm having trouble registering. Its saying it is no longer available. Anyone else having this problem? This will be my first race and I don't want to miss out!

Banzai

I just checked and I also see that message. I think they have a limited amount of early entries available for pass holders. They may have simply filled those. you will still be able to register when it opens on 11 Feb

Ariel484

I'm not gonna be able to do this one in 2014. :( It's the same weekend as a work trip I've already committed to in Chicago, which starts on Sunday. I thought I could go to WDW Friday/Saturday and fly out to Chicago early Sunday morning but when I asked my boss about it in vague terms ("is it okay to fly to the conference from a different airport?") he didn't say NO exactly...but he sort of hemmed and hawed over it. I like having a job so I guess I should err on the side of caution. ;) Hope they keep that tower medal the same for at least another year...and that the registration price stops increasing (I can dream can't I??)!!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Anybody have an idea on what time they actually open registration for the race? All the site says is today. I half assumed it'd be first thing in the morning.

amy1985

Registered! First rundisney and we're doing 10 miler (me) kids race( my child) and the Disney villains bash ( my husband). I had braces myself for the cost but was a little surprised by the fees....

surfsupdon

I'm not running this year, but I've run a Tower run 5 years now....they have always been my favorite runDisney event.

It's a neat themed course, I love running through MGM at night, and the after party with ZERO wait for ToT, RNRC, and TSM make it an incredible deal. It is my favorite runDisney event, and I've completed all of them several times.

Good luck to all of the runners, have a blast

Blueskyze

I'm not running this year, but I've run a Tower run 5 years now....they have always been my favorite runDisney event.

It's a neat themed course, I love running through MGM at night, and the after party with ZERO wait for ToT, RNRC, and TSM make it an incredible deal. It is my favorite runDisney event, and I've completed all of them several times.

Good luck to all of the runners, have a blast

Thanks! Any advice for a first-timer?

surfsupdon

Let's see, advice.

-You gotta stay at a Host Resort to make transport easiest.
-Don't just go to ESPN to get your race stuff: walk around, look at vendors, sample freebies, don't be in such a rush.
-Race starts at night--don't worry about being on your feet all day. Walking around a park is the best warmup.
-Wearing a little something extra is fun. Last ToT I wore only shorts and a mickey pirate bandana.
-For your first race, get there relatively early. It's fun with the photo ops, DJ dance parties, etc.
-Walk up to the FRONT of your corral and start there.
-The faster you finish, the more EMPTY the afterparty is. I usually get my OWN private elevator for ToT.
-Wear your medal on ToT, and buy the picture!
-RnRC and TSM will also be walkons for a LARGE portion of the night!
-Head back to your Resort and soak in the hottub before bed. If you stay at Yacht/Beach/BoardWalk, walk back for an awesome cool down.
-Wear your medal proudly the entire next day. It's an accomplishment. You will be congratulated, it's a lot of fun!!
Thanks! Any advice for a first-timer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom