Trip Report The Tuvalu Chronicles ~ Chapter 25 *COMPLETED*

Welcome, welcome, welcome to my 25th trip report.

Over the past five years, I have loved chronicling my WDW adventures with fellow forum readers who share my Disney passion. Writing keeps the magic alive for me. Discussions that result from your comments are icing on the cake! I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my posts. (And for those of you who have been following from the beginning ~ THANK YOU!!)

All my reports have been live, live-ish, or shortly-afterwards.....except one. In 2016 I wrote a retro TR detailing my first visit to the park that forever captivated my heart. You can read about it here. Or you can merely mock the photo below which is proof positive I cannot pull off wearing a hat.

7E346929-4002-4A40-B82D-5A96EF7476D0.png

Similar in style to last summer’s novel, this report will incorporate my June, July and August vacations. The ship has already sailed for a live report for June, but I may attempt some live updates in July/August. Or not. :hilarious:

Trip #1
Who: Tuvalu and Em
When: June 8-13, 2019
Where: Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

118537E3-D4CC-4761-9D22-4CF84E735DEB.jpeg

Did we meet the Wicked Queen? Who got shoved in the Haunted Mansion? Did the rain rain rain come down down down? Was there an attraction evac? Did one of us really cause a ride to shut down?

Answers to come!

(Special thanks to @krisri18 for another trip report title! 💕)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
We just landed tonight from our trip and I had to come check out the boards. I hope you write a new trip report to get me through my Disney withdrawal. Thanks as always for your reports!!
Hope you had a wonderful vacation.....care to share with us? 😉 🤞🏻

I hope there will be another trip report (or two) coming soon! I'm all for A Very Tuvalu Christmas!
I see what you did there! You are my inspiration. :hilarious:

May I ask when your Christmas trips are? I'm going December 6-16 and staying at Copper Creek so if you're there then maybe I'll run into you!
I’m going to miss you this time but hope you enjoy Copper Creek! I’m planning a first-hand experience in 2020.

I have loved every page once again, even if I did stop getting my notifications again.
:jawdrop:
Thanks for reading. May the flights you need for your trip be available soon!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I see "Shirley" status is not something new to you.
LOL, Em made the same observation!
And this Shirley is crossing her fingers for another summer meeting with the famous Fractal!

Have a great Christmas vacation! Maybe we will bump in to each other. I'm sure I'll be down there at some point!
Thank you and please say hi if you see me!

Great reports as always! Thank you again for taking so much time to retell your trips for us - always great to see another @Tuvalu report show up on the boards!
Awww, shucks. :inlove:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
We're most likely not going for until 2021 :cry: so I love living vicariously through your adventures! (and your "observations" on guests - that I pretty always agree 100% on!)
I'm sorry you have to wait awhile longer for your next family adventure. 😔 I will try to keep you entertained with my "observations" (while attempting not to offend anyone, which seems to be getting harder and harder. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Thanks for the fun adventures! Looking forward to your Christmas reports!
Love your trip reports! I read them, and like/love the posts, but hardly ever feel like I have something unique to say.
Thank you for letting us live vicariously through your words and pictures!
Such a fun summer adventure!! Thank you for sharing all the fun!
So much fun as always!! Enjoy your Christmas trips!!
Thanks gals ~ Your nice words mean a lot. @maxntina I appreciate all input, doesn’t have to be unique!

@riverside I hope you’re getting ready to entertain us with another report!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
🎵traveled down the road and back again🎶

giphy.gif

You lobbed that grapefruit over the plate. I had to take a swing at it!
I would have been disappointed if you hadn't!!!

You’re in luck! I am writing one!

Awesome!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow, I can’t believe I read this entire TR over the course of four, insomnia-filled evenings!

I laughed 🤣
I cried 😭
I made a note for my December trip to avoid Callan at all costs 📸

I haven’t been to the TR board for years until recently, so imagine my excitement that it’s cool to wave to Ariel and Eric, because I absolutely do that 🤣 I started it as a teenager waving to Snow White back on her old dark ride (RIP), and it just kind of stuck.

Also glad to see I’m not the only adult who loves waterslides!

Thanks for sharing your adventures 👍

25AD7179-16D1-482A-81A5-2E32F05BBC05.jpeg

@PeoplemoverTTA ~ I. AM. NOT. WORTHY. :hilarious:

I trust the meme does not really apply to you, but that’s all I could think of after your 4 night marathon. Your perseverance is impressive!

I will think of you the next time I ride a water slide or watch Woody wave at Ariel and Eric.:happy:

Thanks for reading.

mlegerto

As always LOVED following along on your WDW adventures! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to do TRs for your Christmas trips - it would be rude to deny this Canadians pleasant and polite request ;).

When are you traveling down for the holidays? I ask because we will be there too for Oliver's first birthday trip - MAYBE, just maybe we will have overlapping trip!

amjt660

Premium Member
Well done as always

I can appreciate the potential TR writing burnout/ writers block

I suggest 1 report only after you have returned from the second one

nothing live - stay on the moment

and then come back guns a blazing with your “Mark Twain quality” story telling talents

And as always - I will be here waiting patiently

Max

susan lees

Thank you again for entertaining us all throughout summer. Back at work today post our trip out to see Jack so severe case of Disney blues. Looking forward to your next report to keep me going 😊

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
As always LOVED following along on your WDW adventures! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to do TRs for your Christmas trips - it would be rude to deny this Canadians pleasant and polite request ;).

When are you traveling down for the holidays? I ask because we will be there too for Oliver's first birthday trip - MAYBE, just maybe we will have overlapping trip!
Politeness noted. :happy:
I have returned from trip #1. Trip #2 begins 12/21. Will you be there?

Great report thanks for sharing
Thanks @WDisneyW for reading along again!

there's nothing like reading a Tuvalu trip report and I've read them all without commenting usually but I feel like everyone one here has the goal to meet you on their trip because you seem to go quite frequently
I appreciate your faithful followings (yes, I do visit quite frequently! :joyfull: )
Thanks for your comments too!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Why I most certainly am!! I'm hoping to start it this weekend.
And I am all caught up! :geek:

Well done as always

I can appreciate the potential TR writing burnout/ writers block

I suggest 1 report only after you have returned from the second one

nothing live - stay on the moment

and then come back guns a blazing with your “Mark Twain quality” story telling talents

And as always - I will be here waiting patiently

Max

46CB1CA3-6666-4D1B-8E90-38D32B16F600.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom