Trip Report The Sweet 16th(with a few surprises thrown in)!!

Hello friends!! Welcome one & all to my 2nd trip report!! To those who followed along on my first one(https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/whats-going-on-with-my-clothes.945539/) it's great to have you along again & to anyone new joining in thanks for coming on board. I'm excited to have you all here!!

WHO: my niece H(the birthday girl) & myself

IMG_3810.jpeg

WHEN: Tuesday, August 21st - Saturday, August 25th

WHERE: For anyone that read my first TR I'm sure you can guess where but for those of you that don't know me..... my home away from home, POR

Looking forward to sharing the birthday celebration with you!!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
Have a great time!
Thanks!! We did have a great time!!
Have fun!
Thanks!! It was a lot of fun!!
Yay! And so it begins!
Unfortunately it's already ended:cry:--gosh, it went by so quick!!
Story of my life!

thanks for the report! It made me miss our stay at PORS. Such beautiful resort grounds. Looking forward to the next one, which by the look of things shouldn't be long. :)
Your's & mine both!!
They are very beautiful grounds. I miss it already & I haven't been gone a full 24 hours yet. I was actually sick to my stomach leaving. So depressing.....
Thank you!! I hope to start it in the next few days!!
Are you going to be continuing this report here or on another thread? I'm eager to hear about more adventures!!!
Thanks!! I am going to start another thread b/c I actually came up with a title for it!! I'll put a link on here when I start it.
I enjoyed catching your trip report and reading it "cover to cover" this afternoon. Thanks for sharing your trip.
Thanks so much for reading!! I really appreciate it!!
One great TR finished -- and another one to begin! Happily following along. :happy::happy:
Thanks so much!! Happy to have you following!!
My wife has the t-shirt version of this. I will have to look for this the next time I'm there.
I also saw it on a hat in MK yesterday!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom