Trip Report The Story Comes ALIVE! *COMPLETED*

Hello again, my friends.

For nearly a decade it has been such a joy for me to write about 50 (yes, 50!) different trips that I have taken to WDW - including one that was virtual. ;)

The reason? You, the reader.

I don’t do trip reports for my own documentation. I have journals for that. I write because I love interacting with y’all. Your encouragement, humor, curiosity and even snark (*ahem* @amjt660) assure me that I am not alone in my crazy affection for Disney parks. A big thanks to each of you!

I am very fortunate to be a frequent visitor to WDW (despite what @Mr Ferret 88 believes, I do not live there!) and am entering a season of monthly visits. Trip reporting is time consuming (as those of you who’ve written can attest) but I’m not ready to completely give it up - yet.

What I’d like to do is keep this as an ongoing TR for the rest of 2023. It will be highlights and moments, with live posting as the goal. My story coming alive, so to speak.

First up is spring break with my favorite girl.

AA48F088-9593-431D-9863-5A1CC9431BEF.jpeg

Followed closely by a getaway with my favorite guy.

22534EF9-828F-43F6-A922-359B962CEC72.jpeg

There will be Magician meets. New experiences. And (as always) the unexpected.

I hope you’ll join the fun!

Wicked Sisters

In the Parks
No
I appreciate your kind words Gillian and though I typically don’t vacation in September, there is a rumor Em’s district may institute a fall September break in 2025 - so you never know!! In any case, I hope you will document your travels again for us because your first trip report was 💯!
OMG that would be brilliant if Em’s district did that 🤞September 2025. Thank you so much for your kind words about our report as it means so much. Hopefully we will do one.

BigDis

Thank you for many great moments reading your enlightening, funny and on-point trip reports. You helped many of us to maximize our time at the parks as we followed your lead and advice and provided many memorable times as we sat on the edge of our seats with your cliffhangers. You created many memories over the years as we lived vicariously through you.

"Thanks for the memories!"

Music Note GIF by Tata Sky

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
@Tuvalu , what made your TRs stand out, was that you always offered a "balanced" review of the parks, hotels, restaurants, fellow guests, the weather, etc., etc. That's why we all hung on to your impressions, because they were credibly written.

The above aside, we all appreciate you here, and your warmth has always shone through in your many TRs, down through the years. Your photos were great as well.

I'll miss your TRs, but am glad to read that you'll still be around the forums. Thanks for making a difference here. :)
Thank you, Minnie. However I am not the only one here who radiates warmth and positivity on this site and makes it a better place…..

200.gif

❤️

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you for taking us all on vacation with your family! I have always looked forward to your trip reports and your open and honest feedback on your experiences. I know it was a lot of work to create the reports, but I will truly miss your humor and insight. Thank you again @Tuvalu
Appreciate your words, @Wrangler-Rick. I will miss being here.

I Love You Cowboy GIF by PBS KIDS

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well Done Smile GIF by Curious Pavel

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the trips you've shared. I've truly enjoyed reading each them. Enjoy your future trips without having to keep any notes. :cool:
You are such a wealth of knowledge, I hope you'll still be around to help with all our questions.
Thanks, Paula. I still journal my trips for myself, so the note taking will continue (though not as thoroughly. 😉)

I will be around to help anyone who asks me!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
greeting cards thank you GIF by Greetings Island

Thank you for sharing your vacations with us. Also, thank you for helping create such a welcoming environment on this thread where even someone not active on social media (like me) felt comfortable joining in.
I’m glad you came out of the shadows! It took me awhile here too (this is the only social media site where I participate.) I hope you will consider writing another TR after your next vacation. :happy:

Zipadeelady

With C living in FL, there’s gotta be a chance we can finally meet??!!

Lacey Chabert School GIF by TV Land

Don’t make me snark on you. :cautious: :joyfull:

FWIW, I will never ride GOTG again but I totally agree that I Ran would make the best accompanying soundtrack! (Although I am curious about Disco Inferno, as I’ve never read comments from anyone who’s gotten that rare song.)
I always knew you were my favorite, that is why I like you so much. And so smart!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
So incredibly grateful for your trip reports. Funny, accurate, delightful and always helpful when planning my next trip. While I am a long time lurker, I have read all your reports over the years and they always made me smile. ( I think my all time favorite was the imaginary virtual trip during the lockdown - a much needed dose of Magic!) It’s been a pleasure to get to know you and your family over the years. Enjoy your trip report “retirement” and I will continue to look for you, Woody or Em in the parks on future trips!
Thanks for noticing me! :happy:

You have Woody to thank for the lockdown virtual TR - it was his idea and he encouraged me to write one. It provided fun for me too during those dark days….

It means a lot that you came out of lurk mode to share your kind thoughts.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you for sharing your trips for all of these years. I will certainly miss reading them. Hoping the next time we are at the same place at the same time we will actually get to finally meet in person. Glad you are sticking around!:)
Friends Thank You GIF by Hong Kong Disneyland
We CANNOT continue our
So Close Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

streak!!! Hopefully we can make it happen in the next couple years.

I very much enjoy your TRs and encourage you to keep ‘em coming!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
❤️❤️❤️
Your trips have brought me years of joy.
Through middle of the nights rocking babies, to pandemic lock down, your reports have been there to give me something to transport me to a joyful (warmer 😂) place.
All the best with your growing family. You, Woody, and Em have years of magic ahead of you ✨
I Miss You GIF

to all my maple leaf friends was a pleasure. Wishing you and your sweet family (which includes @AKemily who has been MIA from these parts) continued sunshine and pixie dust!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Tuvalu, your TR was the first ever TR I read on these boards, and I knew instantly you were a special Disney Friend! I have absolutely loved every minute reading about your adventures with Woody and Em and will so miss reading about your future trips. I know we will meet up in the Parks and keep in touch. Enjoy your park time without having to note your daily comings and goings. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful trips here with us over the years. <3
One of the benefits of TR writing is making new friends - getting to spend time with them at WDW is something I never believed would happen, until it did!

Here’s to more encounters in our favorite place! 🥂

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you Tuvalu, I have enjoyed your trip reports thru the years. I don't post much but I wanted you to know that I have enjoyed every minute of your reports and getting to know Em and Woody. Your reports will be missed. Kim
Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF
Kim I just love your username - always have! I can’t help but smile when I see it.

So kind of you to follow along, thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom