The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys

D Hulk

A little more than 12 hours to go until the end of Book X

For Book XI -- we will be staying in Japan...visiting a park we haven't yet explored in the SAU
(and one we might not in What If? - Disney Parks either! *hint*)

We'll catch 'em all soon
Nagashima Spa Land or Fuji-Q Highland Park?

JokersWild

It’s been a week, and we’re on 15.
We just made it to page 43.
A little more than 12 hours to go until the end of Book X

For Book XI -- we will be staying in Japan...visiting a park we haven't yet explored in the SAU
(and one we might not in What If? - Disney Parks either! *hint*)

We'll catch 'em all soon
I was CONVINCED “A Study in Scarlet” would be exactly the project I think you’re hinting at. Good to know I wasn’t too far off.

JokersWild

Team Heimlichen proudly presents....

AD_4nXfNJsTcuSUI1VClwrJdqqxODezkil_GYLZSvdqP4OeZXO8-gJ4vkRrxgIzaNGxUEXzEGgxgSpUFQufxtdUSlfNbmgpmX5QJR-yISznFMSN7E_s2pIQ-F-ZztQD1pTbm6Re7CXWSNtOhZcbLurLOL_GhmAs

(click the image)

[READING MUSIC]
Table of Contents
I. Intro
II. Tall Tale Township
.Thunder Gulch (walkthrough)​
.Saloon Shootout (flatride)​
.Turtle Island Trails (walkthrough and playground)​
.Fearsome Critters (dark ride)​
III. Stormalong Sound
.The Haunted Mansion (dark ride)​
.Maelstrom (water coaster)​
IV. Dining
V. Shopping
VI. Credits

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
m7jlQii.jpeg

byqEfq8.jpeg

For the penultimate book, we are traveling down to Osaka, Japan to Universal Studios Japan! With the advent of the No Limits parade and infusion of Pokemon into the parks, you'll have to put your gaming knowledge to the test in this semi-final challenge.

Your task will be to add additional Nintendo properties into Universal Studios Japan to compliment Super Nintendo World

- You may use any Nintendo IP of your liking, however Pokemon must be included in some capacity due to its second wave of popularity.
- Given that Super Nintendo World is on the other side of the park, try to find a creative way to *connect* the two lands (something as simple as a 'portal' connection seen in major cities, or a full-on mode of transportation)
- The workable area is detailed below. It's roughly 2-3x the size as Super Nintendo World for reference.

IMG_2869.jpeg

Project Managers
House Heimlichen - @Tegan pilots a chicken
House Tintirrino - @Pi on my Cake

This Book is due Sunday September 22nd at 11:59PM PST

This is the semi-finals --- after this we find out who will be in the finals of the Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8 - with a chance to take home the Sorcerer's Hat!

Good luck and have fun!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
m7jlQii.jpeg

byqEfq8.jpeg

For the penultimate book, we are traveling down to Osaka, Japan to Universal Studios Japan! With the advent of the No Limits parade and infusion of Pokemon into the parks, you'll have to put your gaming knowledge to the test in this semi-final challenge.

Your task will be to add additional Nintendo properties into Universal Studios Japan to compliment Super Nintendo World

- You may use any Nintendo IP of your liking, however Pokemon must be included in some capacity due to its second wave of popularity.
- Given that Super Nintendo World is on the other side of the park, try to find a creative way to *connect* the two lands (something as simple as a 'portal' connection seen in major cities, or a full-on mode of transportation)
- The workable area is detailed below. It's roughly 2-3x the size as Super Nintendo World for reference.

View attachment 815832

Project Managers
House Heimlichen - @Tegan pilots a chicken
House Tintirrino - @Pi on my Cake

This Book is due Sunday September 22nd at 11:59PM PST

This is the semi-finals --- after this we find out who will be in the finals of the Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8 - with a chance to take home the Sorcerer's Hat!

Good luck and have fun!
SCREAMING

IMG_6861.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Before the reviews -- this isn't the first time in SAU history we have two projects with the same name.

New Westernlands...meet the Disney Adventures!

And the winner is...

Disney Adventure!

wait....
Whatever happens, I feel pretty confident that New Westernland is gonna win

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom