The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

Chaos Cat

Finally saw Agatha All Along and, can I just say, if Disney ever decides to do an HHN-esque event, wouldn't this song be perfect for an opening scaremony:

Like, I can already see the scareactors poring out as the song gets more and more intense.

Also, Halloween avatar is here now because wow, I was behind on that.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
1727150297635.png

Dang what a deal...

Go for it!
Alright, here goes nothing!

If you don’t know, I’m on YouTube by the name of NameBlocked4Sure! I have my own videos, but I’m more used to commenting. I do it the most on a small YouTube channel by the name of Grissol Studios!
Check out his channel here
Basically, He’s doing a series called Disney Smash Bros. where he is replacing all the character is smash up to sora with a Disney counterpart (You are allowed to give ideas). Like Mickey is Mario for company mascot reason, Peter pan is link because link was based around Peter pan, and Arthur from sword in the stone is marth because both yield a magical sword.

After he made Captain Falcon Mr. incredible (because they’re both sci-fi superheroes), I though of a certain Disney character to replace princess peach (jigglypuff was already decided to be Winnie the Pooh). I thought of a certain princess to fit the role. Snow White! Both are the original princesses of Disney and nintendo and have been in the way of an ugly villain. The dwarfs could also be a replacement for toad!

But after I gave my suggestion (check the videos comments), another commenter on the videos by the name of @TheMrRamonlle said that minnie Mouse should fit the role for being mickeys love interest, and snow should be Isabelle for being sweet but scatterbrained. I told Ramon that I though it should be the opposite way around (since he did it minnie as peach, snow as isabelle), but Grissol made Ramon the winner by saying that while Snow White is iconic and would make sense, he felt that Minnie was a bit too icon. I was down in the dumps after that.

Afterwards the video is released, and this is where this story could have ended, but no. Grissol decided to do a bit of trolling on me as said before. After give each character a moveset, he gives them 8 costumes. For Minnie, he blurred out the final costume for a certain reason. Watch the video to see what he did.

Really?

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Tomorrow is the official birthday of Lord Fozzinator and I am turning 1 years old. A map that I have been working on for the past 2 months will be posted here and on a post tomorrow. Be prepared for the most ambitious map I have ever created.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom