The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 8: Magic Journeys - Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
D2B74182-0C11-429F-98FC-EA1EAF35DC4D.png

I just wanted to give everyone a happy little reminder that this game is up next!

We will likely start the game two weeks after the conclusion of SA8 just so everyone who is participating has a moment to rest their minds before kicking off a new game.

But what I do want to mention up front is that this game will aim to please casual and competitive players alike! Prompts are intended to be approachable yet unique, and I think there will be something for everyone’s taste!!

cdunlap

View attachment 817128

I just wanted to give everyone a happy little reminder that this game is up next!

We will likely start the game two weeks after the conclusion of SA8 just so everyone who is participating has a moment to rest their minds before kicking off a new game.

But what I do want to mention up front is that this game will aim to please casual and competitive players alike! Prompts are intended to be approachable yet unique, and I think there will be something for everyone’s taste!!
I’ll take it this means that I WILL be able to join for a change!

TheSquirrel

View attachment 817128

When in Autumn (The British person is happyand surprised cause isn’t it Fall over there)

Disney Warrior

View attachment 817128

Coincidentally I’ve had this idea for a what if recently (one where Cartoon World was built instead of IoA)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom