In the Parks
No
Geez, it’s getting crowded in here.
Soldier GIF by U.S. Army

Earlie the Pearlie

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Ikspiari’s New Coat is absolutely terrifying just reading the challenge description. I’m praying to the heavens that no challenges are that impossible.
That was definitely one of the more challenging tasks from memory, but while I do have the list of prompt for the game, I am willing to take suggestions of what the players would like to do as well!

So with that we come to today's...

Question of the Day

Are there topics/challenges that you always wanted to do in an imagineering game?
(While I can't guarantee they all get in, I'd be happy to know what the people want!)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Magic Journeys Cast
(as of today)

Also for those watching from the sidelines like @Solaris Knight @cdunlap @Disney Warrior etc, there is always an opportunity to to be a guest reviewer - a non-committal role offering feedback to the teams when you can.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
If I may make a suggestion @spacemt354, if there were 3 teams maybe it could be the new imagineers, the middle of the road imagineers, and the imagineers that have been here the longest.

CookieMouse

That was definitely one of the more challenging tasks from memory, but while I do have the list of prompt for the game, I am willing to take suggestions of what the players would like to do as well!

So with that we come to today's...

Question of the Day

Are there topics/challenges that you always wanted to do in an imagineering game?
(While I can't guarantee they all get in, I'd be happy to know what the people want!)
I absolutely love seeing rides fit into the tiniest spaces imaginable. Daemonen Gruft at Heide Park (i think thats what it’s called) is probably the most recent example of mine that I love. They fit a 3 minute ghost train ride into a 4,000 sqft space that used to merely be a station for a log flume. The big theme park players sadly don’t do this as much, and like big blockbuster movies can take up more space than necessary. Something like galaxys edge is detailed, sure, but when Super Nintendo World has the exact same amount of rides, plus interactive games and a additional expansion featuring a roller coaster in a fraction of the space, it kinda makes me harder on disney for not maximizing the usage of space like they used to.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom