The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Shannoninthemagic

STANZA XV RESULTS

It goes without saying how incredibly close this was - so close that all of us waivered throughout the week as to which direction we were leaning. With that - here are the results

Team Garfield

There was a whole lot to love here, from the Storybook Gardens area which collectively might have been our favorite thing from both project, to a Cathedral Courtyard area just dripping with promise, to several individual standout attractions which are project-worthy on their own. There was, sadly, a minor lack of cohesion to bring the entire New Fantasyland together, which is the only area where your competition bested you.

Team Holland

By choosing a water theme early on to unite your entire Fantasyland, you quickly settled on a winning formula. You brought that great idea across the finish line with many excellent individual components, all elevated by one of the best and most charming presentations in Sorcerer's Apprentice and its long history of standout presentations.

Congratulation to Team Holland for placing first in every single one of your stanzas! You win a tiara.

c5232d659ddddd231c9b8ad574d4c5cc.jpg

Now - hold your horses before the finals! We've done some analysis of the teams, and while we feel comfortable with the winner choice, we confirmed that we'll be making some adjustments to the finales based mostly on effort and available space for it to be a competitive, but not an oversaturated, finale.

ANNOUNCING THE FINALISTS

@Honey Bee @montydysquith-navarro @MickeyWaffleCo.
Being a semi-finalist is something to hold your head high on - this is a talented group we have here, and it really simply came down to a numbers game. 12 people in the finale is simply too oversaturated, but 6 we also felt didn't represent enough. Please take this as an accomplishment you made it to the semi-finals, and carry it with you. You are all welcome to be guest reviewers as well - and thank you so much for playing in this Season!

Let the finals...begin!
I'm crying. I can't belive I made it to the finals

D Hulk

Stanza XV Epilogue

On a mission to uncover the Future World paradox of Season 1, the Timekeeper wound up in EPCOT 1985, before any SAU projects at the park were made...

K8hG120.jpg

8Qd7xu5.jpg

MqwLHZV.jpg

Meanwhile in the Celestial, Mickey made peace with the fact that the paintbrush will find him in time. His chat with Walt Disney and Yen Sid gave him hope, and he was grateful of Oswald for helping him along this journey...

pdbcitI.jpg

"Yen Sid" Mickey called out "The Bifrost is our escape out of the Celestial, I think this was created for us! To rediscover ourselves"

"Yes, my apprentice" Yen Sid agreed "And I realized how I failed Maleficent, and I need to make things right, but first we need to stop her and the villains from controlling the Multiverse"

"Is Tintin on the case still? Finding all the characters of the SAU?" Mickey asked

"We can only hope..." the Great Wizard acknowledged.

As Tintin searched the world for help, and Mickey made an escape through the Bifrost with Yen Sid and Oswald, Abe Lincoln got word that Maleficent was planning to control all of reality from Disneyland's Fantasmic stage...

7KcErY7.jpg

"She will be here any minute!" Gob Bluth confirmed...

tcool123

I'm really happy this game had such a positive impact on you! It makes this all worth it.

And thank you! As well as everyone in the game from Stanza I till now, and the Seasons prior. It has all been leading to this. I'm surprised I've kept this under wraps because I think it's pretty cool, but make sure you watch for the Stanza XVI comic today...it's something truly special we've been keeping for you all!
I’ve seen the last few comics and a couple extras and can say that this is very exciting and y’all are in for a treat!

JokersWild

To help @Outbound transition out of the team portion of the season, I will be making a PM for myself to brainstorm.

On a serious note, I'm ecstatic to have made it this far. I'm very sad to see a few of my teammates go, but I promise that the remaining Team Garfield alumni will do you proud!

And while I'm sad that Hunchback won't be immortalized, Team Holland was absolutely deserving of winning this round.

D Hulk

fBas1b5.jpg

Using the Disneyland Brazil convergence, Wanda manipulated reality and was able to control Maleficent's curse. Her power sent the Imagineers spiraling back through a wormhole to Disneyland's Fantasmic stage...

qL2txwf.jpg

Fn9rjHV.jpg

Mickey, worthy of the paintbrush, prepared for battle...but was about to face Maleficent alone, as Yen Sid and Oswald were still in the Bifrost.

yH21L1j.jpg

5ZOofHM.jpg

uYT2Qd7.jpg

JcjvIy5.jpg

rdemxg4.jpg

EShpOZt.jpg

JU4BLy4.jpg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
fBas1b5.jpg

Using the Disneyland Brazil convergence, Wanda manipulated reality and was able to control Maleficent's curse. Her power sent the Imagineers spiraling back through a wormhole to Disneyland's Fantasmic stage...

qL2txwf.jpg

Fn9rjHV.jpg

Mickey, worthy of the paintbrush, prepared for battle...but was about to face Maleficent alone, as Yen Sid and Oswald were still in the Bifrost.

yH21L1j.jpg

5ZOofHM.jpg

uYT2Qd7.jpg

JcjvIy5.jpg

rdemxg4.jpg

EShpOZt.jpg

JU4BLy4.jpg

I HAVE CHILLS!!!!!

“no more multiverses”
Omg

D Hulk

AciSt9H.jpg

8gwW3AS.jpg

This is it. The final challenge. Congratulations to our remaining champions. It’s time now to conjure all your magic and prove yourself the true Sorcerer’s Apprentice!

Your final task is to design an E-ticket for your favorite theme park!

That theme park could be someplace in the real world, the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe, or another branch of Armchair Imagineering. Pick what you're passionate about. Show us your wildest ideas, your greatest skills, the totality of your talents.

Tips
BRING IT!

Project Managers
YOU!

Our finalists – @Disney Dad 3000, @Shannoninthemagic, @Sharon&Susan, @Pi on my Cake, @Tegan pilots a chicken, @DashHaber, @ThemeParkPriest, @JokersWild, @tcool123 – are are working solo. You are your own Project Manager and your own team.

Guest Reviewers
@Evilgidgit
@James G.
@WowFactor

This project is due Friday, April 30th, at 11:59 PM Walt Disney World Time.

Time Zones

Walt Disney World Time – 11:59 PM
Disneyland Time – 8:59 PM
Tokyo Disneyland Time – 1:59 PM
Shanghai Disneyland Time – 12:59 PM
Disneyland Paris Time – 5:59 AM

The winner of this Stanza shall be crowned the new Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

spacemt354

Chili's
fBas1b5.jpg

qL2txwf.jpg

Fn9rjHV.jpg

yH21L1j.jpg

5ZOofHM.jpg

uYT2Qd7.jpg

JcjvIy5.jpg

rdemxg4.jpg

EShpOZt.jpg

JU4BLy4.jpg

If it wasn't obvious, this was what I was referring to when I said something was hidden lol incredible artistry by @D Hulk

And my Season 3 bench is finally destroyed in dramatic fashion!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
fBas1b5.jpg

qL2txwf.jpg

Fn9rjHV.jpg

yH21L1j.jpg

5ZOofHM.jpg

uYT2Qd7.jpg

JcjvIy5.jpg

rdemxg4.jpg

EShpOZt.jpg

JU4BLy4.jpg

THE WAY ALL OF OUR ARTWORK IS INCORPORATED!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom