The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

spacemt354

Chili's
I mean I dont wanna let the cat out of the bag but uh space isn’t even human, hr defies all known laws of physics and time everyday here
giphy.gif

JokersWild

OK. The Time has come. You all need to face the Reality that one team rose just that much above the other two. Space.

So, it's finally time for the final results of the final leg of the non-elimination rounds. I've had a blast helping to host these last two projects, and I genuinely believe that these have been some of the best projects you guys put out all season. Unlike last project, I'm not going to provide reasoning with the results mainly because most of the reviews haven't been submitted and we weren't able to have too in-depth a conversation outside of our surprisingly similar rankings. So, stay tuned for our actual reviews and, of course, More Pooh Talk will be Sunday night at an undetermined time.

Anyway, THE RESULTS.
Team Space
Team Time
Team Reality

Fantastic jobs, all of you. Hopefully I'll see you all in the semi-finals, but if not I'll be watching intently from the sidelines. This has been a ton of fun, and I wish each and every one of you good luck. Stay tuned.

Orange Cat

OK. The Time has come. You all need to face the Reality that one team rose just that much above the other two. Space.

So, it's finally time for the final results of the final leg of the non-elimination rounds. I've had a blast helping to host these last two projects, and I genuinely believe that these have been some of the best projects you guys put out all season. Unlike last project, I'm not going to provide reasoning with the results mainly because most of the reviews haven't been submitted and we weren't able to have too in-depth a conversation outside of our surprisingly similar rankings. So, stay tuned for our actual reviews and, of course, More Pooh Talk will be Sunday night at an undetermined time.

Anyway, THE RESULTS.
Team Space
Team Time
Team Reality

Fantastic jobs, all of you. Hopefully I'll see you all in the semi-finals, but if not I'll be watching intently from the sidelines. This has been a ton of fun, and I wish each and every one of you good luck. Stay tuned.
Y’know I’m happy we won but I’m kinda disappointed we didn’t get 2nd place one final time.

spacemt354

Chili's
Ursula asked about the plan "So, sister, do enlighten us what scheme you have up your sleeve this time"

Maleficent responded "Last time, we were not subtle. We changed the entire landscape first, only to find resistance from those pesky imagineers. Now, we have a secret weapon, someone who has wanted revenge on the imagineers since Season 4."

"Who?" Cruella wondered

"Thanos" Maleficent grinned

*Flashback to Season 4*
lydkZrW.jpg

355213026800766553%253Faccount_id%253D9

enhance

"Team Omega's project was defeated by the imagineers, and I, Maleficent, tracked Thanos down for a chance at redemption"

"So what can he do?" the Evil Queen questioned

"The entire season was set up for this moment. 6 teams, 6 infinity stones. Thanos is in the midst of defeating the Avengers and snapping them back to the SAU, but cutting them off from the rest of the multiverse" Maleficent continued

"Once we close the imagineers off from the other worlds, we will take over those worlds, and then, we will finally claim what is rightfully ours, the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe, at the final Fantasmic my dear sisters."

"I have to ask Mal" Ursula interrupted "That purple pest Figment. Also Mickey and Yensid, what about them?"

"I have that all under control. I have hidden Mickey's paintbrush, Figment is lost in the multiverse, and Yensid is about to be trapped in the darkness of the Celestial, fear not! Muahaha!"

**Meanwhile, Thanos was collecting the Team Stones**
mJWJuQj.jpg

cuIFYOd.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
After the imagineers completed their final task on the Fantasmic timeline, Maleficent and Chernabog greeted them to offer their congrats. Little did the Imagineers know though, that Maleficent has had ulterior motives this entire time, and is about to lead the imagineers into a trap by closing them off from the multiverse in the Sorcerer’s Apprentice Universe.

By walking through her vortex, Maleficent and her gang of villains will be able to conquer the multiverse for all eternity. However, Maleficent underestimates the courage and fight of some of her past foes, and the Imagineers might have a new hope after all...
u_doq9oKmVVjLJOFNNI5pcrNrt2g2owt3DjsXSlAK0UBFDLYIHT-GlomTuWUXAE35pknv5ZpgmBlBKLMy1rAVNkpGzhVtovJ6fIBPvKanOe2JFJAV_L_Z6Z4dRsre2QFQ6xmaKxEvg

Maleficent, still believed to be an ally of Mickey, showed up at the Tip Top Club and surprised the Imagineers...
IHkLl6q.jpg

The Imagineers were free to leave the Hollywood Tower Hotel and the Tip Top Club for a while, in order to venture off to the SorcererMagic Awards show

"Oh finally" @TheSquirrel proclaimed

"I've been looking forward to this" @Solaris Knight said "Lots of talented people, where is it being held?"

"MAGIC KINGDOM!" Hulk screamed

"Oh he's hungry for a Dole Whip!" @Outbound interjected "We must get him there quick!"

"You know we've spent so much time in the multiverse, I barely know the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe" @Sharon&Susan announced "I wonder what we will see!"

resort20.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
The Imagineers Explore Walt Disney World

5156377851344131826%253Faccount_id%253D9

"Hey can we stop here?" @montydysquith-navarro "I heard there's some fun items here to see!"

"Oh...is there" @Pi on my Cake reassured "Just wait till you have to use the bathroom"

"HULK WANT DOLE WHIP!" Hulk bellowed.

"How about one with rum, Hulk?" @JokersWild suggested walking the Hulk to Africa to have a rum dole whip as the rest of the imagineers went east.

8NAjS3T.jpg

The Imagineers trekked through the wilds of the Animal Kingdom, gazing at the grand, towering new Tree of Life, with the omnimover dark ride Symbiosis meandering inside of it.

4lX81eq.jpg

0Yg7ygd.jpg

"Now, that you've seen Symbiosis, behold - the crown jewel of Disney's Animal Kingdom!" @Evilgidgit explained

BMoLcBk.jpg

"This is absurd" @Imagineer Brandon stated. @NateD1226 answered "And now it is in the SAU forever"

"Well, now that I've lost my appetite, let's say we regain it in World Showcase?" @pix suggested

JokersWild

EPILOGUE
"What the hell was that?" asked Mr. One Way. S.I.R. had totally powered down again, now that the projects were completed. "He's literally been sitting here for MONTHS and nothing."

"Look, that's great," said @Outbound, annoyedly, "but we really need to get out of here. Have you seen a purple dragon? Like, 3 feet tall. Whimsical."

"Oh, Figment?" replied Mr. One Way. "Yeah. He's been here. He's on the couch."

The Imagineers all collectively look over to find Figment, who is sitting on the couch, intently watching "Mousercise" on the TV. He makes no attempts to actually mousercise.

"Oh my god finally," says @Tegan pilots a chicken exasperatedly. She grabs Figment by the wrist. "Come on. We're going."

A portal appears. The Imagineers quickly rush through it as Mr. One Way looks on disappointedly.

spacemt354

Chili's
(continued)

After finishing up at Disney's Animal Kingdom, the bus began making its way to Epcot

"You know let's go this way through the back entrance of the International Gateway" @TwilightZone stated "That way we beat the Microverse crowds in Future World!"

The Imagineers were dropped off at Disney's Beach Club Resort, and after a quick stop at the Cape May Cafe for breakfast, they continued on their journey through Walt Disney World.
1815623180936170019%253Faccount_id%253D9

"I haven't been up at 8am in so long!" @Tegan pilots a chicken said "Always playing that Nintendo!"

The group began walking down the ramp from Disney's Beach Club and across the way into World Showcase
4143238842805586891%253Faccount_id%253D9

"I'm stuffed from breakfast" @Voxel announced "But I'm going to go ride The Wetch coaster anyway! We worked so hard on that!"

"I'll join!" @Shannoninthemagic exclaimed "A roller-coaster in the United Kingdom? Would have never expected that!"
IF7ijlf.png

As Voxel and Shannon rode the coaster through the hills of the UK Pavilion, the remnants of Team Brava from Season 4 made their way across the World Showcase Lagoon, past the Arabian Nights dark ride in Morocco, and towards the Turkey Pavilion.
P2u0yQb.jpg

Entering the City of Istanbul, several in the group decided to peruse the shops and ride a balloon over Turkey on the suspended dark ride attraction of the pavilion.

Others craving a noontime drink above the level of a Budweiser Zero, decided to stroll over to Mexico and put of the vibe at the San Angel Inn for lunch.
5242046886149781938%253Faccount_id%253D9

"Hahaha" pix laughed "Are we ever going to make it to this Awards show?"

"Ehhh, maybe" @Pi on my Cake stated "We lost some of our group though, so it could be a while! By the way, where is @Mickeynerd17 ?"

"He's probably just discovered Horizons exists in this timeline and may not leave the attraction" @SplashZander responded.

spacemt354

Chili's
(continued)

Looking at his watch, @MickeyWaffleCo. asked how much longer the Boardroom would be?

"Why don't we check MySAUExperience!" @Pi on my Cake gloated, having developed it himself in Season 6.

QdNYBxS.jpg

"Oh wow - 13 mins to go!" @NigelChanning stated "Just enough time for me to take one last look at Journey into Imagination!

The Imagineers got the Epcot Monorail and proceeded towards the Transportation and Ticket Center, with one in particular making a quick stop at the new monorail station along the route.
gyZUnxu.jpg

At the TTC, some players also decided to take a dip in the Mount Pele Water Park right next door.

"Wow! It's almost like Volcano Bay Water Park took this idea from @TheDesignPirate in The Sorcerer's Apprentice!" @DashHaber pointed out
nuQ2WSH.png

After the side-quests, all the imagineers boarded the monorail to the Magic Kingdom, looking out over the Seven Seas Lagoon and into the distance at all the various creations the Sorcerer's Apprentice Universe has accumulated over the years throughout Walt Disney World.
3629928371357759752%253Faccount_id%253D9

Meeting the Imagineers at the front gates of the Magic Kingdom was the fab five of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto - who led the Imagineers through the Main Street Station, and towards the Castle stage for the SorcererMagic Awards!

5595332867731169079%253Faccount_id%253D9

spacemt354

Chili's
BDReeBl.jpg

@Tegan pilots a chicken

Runners Up
@tcool123 @DashHaber @ThemeParkPriest

Throughout the regular season, Tegan has been the most vocal, supportive, and genuinely enthused player in the game. Perhaps that has something to do with her coffee cravings, or 4am Nintendo sessions, but overall the game would be a much different atmosphere without Tegan. Her personality radiates throughout the game and has lifted it to where it is today.

spacemt354

Chili's
Rou4TWI.jpg

@Homemade Imagineering

Runners Up
@SplashZander @pix @Honey Bee

A first in this game was custom animatronic design. Coming from his successful YouTube channel, Homemade Imagineering was right at, well, home, in this event, starting out of the gate on Team Soul before utilizing his talents throughout the game both on Team Space and Team Reality. From music to animatronics, there was always something unique and original Homemade brought to the table.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom