Team Reality 1st
Team Space 3rd
Team Time 2nd

FINAL STANDINGS:
Team Reality 18 points
Team Time 16 points
Team Space 15 points

tcool123

• You guys really took the "more mature" theme and ran with it here, didn't you. This is like, Country Bear Jamboree levels of risque adult entertainment disguised as something fun and family-friendly. Good job.
What could you possibly mean the saloon is totally family friendly with no references nor allusions to any adult topic such as prostitutes, s3x, or any other such topics 😇

ThemeParkPriest

HULK ALSO PRIEST!
6b04l.jpg
Who is to say that my other other identity isn’t Captain America?

spacemt354

Chili's
Retired Heroes
The retired SA players in the Chillverse got on an all-expenses paid flight from MCO in Orlando to LAX in Los Angeles, followed by a Magical Express trip from the airport straight to Disneyland.
MhTjgS3.jpg

"Wow, I didn't know Magical Express was in California!" @Lora Baines Bradley exclaimed

"It's not!" @SplashZander commented "This is an SAU perk!"

As the shuttle arrived at the Disneyland Resort, old heroes and anti-heroes approached, including Waldo - the 'villain' of Season 6, and the trio of heroes from Season 5, representing Team Warriors, Team Supers, and Team Princes respectfully.
rdAHPgq.jpg

The entire Disneyland Resort was open to these retired Imagineers, as they stayed at Disney's Grand Californian Resort & Spa as well as the Disneyland Hotel!
pRgx1V4.jpg

9tVRTfM.jpg

During the day, the imagineers made their way around Tomorrowland, the new Tomorrowland designed in Season 5 by Team Warriors

"Wow!" @spacemt354 stated "I wonder if they left the Majestic Point bench there, the most innovative project of all time!"
qCehrT2.jpg

Sure enough, rounding the corner of Tomorrowland and into Fantasyland, the Majestic Point bench was sitting outside of the Matterhorn, safe and sound.

"I hope nobody messes with this bench! It is my prized possession!" @spacemt354 continued.
GkNpba1.jpg

The remainder of the Imagineers explored DCA, taking in the aura of the Mask of Zorro, and the oddly dark Chew Chew train.
qh1Xhf9.jpg

But as they continued to meander through the park, two lighted signals began beckoning them to the outskirts of the Disneyland Resort, near the Port Disney Water Park.
jPaaXac.jpg

The retired Imagineers were not going to be 'retired' for much longer...

spacemt354

Chili's
1eUOt02.jpg

For potential new players to this game, the One Sentence Competition was a concept dating back to summer 2013 on the Imagineer forum. Originally designed by a member, Turtle, the game was a simple imagineering 'elevator pitch' based on a given prompt, where only 1-3 sentences were required per post. Eventually in 2016, and beyond into 2020, the game has become one of the longest running on the forum, going through several iterations and changes throughout the process.

In this season, we will be 'retiring' to California, and going on a West Coast road-trip through many California theme parks!
CqOt7da.jpg

The gameplay will be similar to seasons past. When the prompt is posted, you'll be able to respond with a 1-3 sentence 'pitch' describing your idea. At the end of each round, I'll write reviews and offer rankings!
vbwUC0u.png

Every submission receives one point, with bronze gaining an extra point, silver (+2), and gold (+3). Honorable mention does not gain any additional points, but is awarded to a project each round that might not have made the top 3, but deserved recognition in its own rank.

This is a relaxing, easy-going game that's open to everyone! (not just the retired SA players) It's a great warmup as well for new imagineers wanting to try out games here as well.
-----------------------------------
Previous Seasons
Season 1

Season 2, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 2
Season 3 2, Episode 3
Season 2, Episode 4 - What If?

Season 3, Episode 1 - Back to Basics
Season 3, Episode 2 - Create & Evolve
Season 3, Episode 3 - Channel Chasers
Season 3, Episode 4 - Choices

Season 4, Episode 1 - The Disney Year
Season 4, Episode 2 - Around the World in 60 Days
Season 4, Episode 3 - Clash of the Titans
Season 4, Episode 4 - Double the Trouble Edition

Season 5, Episode 1 - The Anti-Park
Season 5, Episode 2 - The Disney Decades
Season 5, Episode 3 - Castle Park

Season 6, Episode 1 - The Soft Reboot

Season 6, Episode 2 - Opening the Vault

-----------------------------------------

Season 6, Episode 3 - California Adventure Thread is LIVE

spacemt354

Chili's
I believe we forgot a SorcererMagic award...

BEST COMPETITION PRODUCER
@spacemt354

Thanks, Space, for organizing this incredible competition!​
Oh well thank you! It's all a team effort to put this on, but I'm glad it's all working out and everyone is having a great time whether moving on to the playoffs or doing one of the other events on the forum!

Also I guess this is not a bad thing to tell me before we make the final playoff roster 😅

spacemt354

Chili's
SECONDED!!! Thank you to Space, and all the hosts who made this wonderful experience a Reality.

Couldn’t help myself.
For the team theme coming up for the playoffs - you should thank @Pi on my Cake ! This theme was what we left off with at the end of Season 6, and was something he was playing with for a future season, and it will now come to fruition!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom