The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Orange Cat

Stanza V Results

View attachment 532144

Team Power

There were some great concepts and amazing plusses, however some of the rides fell a little flat and needed more detail

Team Mind

This was a great land with so many great concepts! There just needed to be a little more detail and plusses that would've made this project even better

Team Soul

There were so many things to love about this project! The music, the rides, everything! One of your best projects by far! Great work!
Given How Blown Out Of The Water I Was By The Other Teams I’ll Gladly Take Second

NateD1226

giphy.gif

Our hosting gig is done in this season of Sorcerer's Apprentice, and it's been a blast! We made it through 3 challenging stanzas with 9 amazing projects. It's been so fun watching you all work together and create so many awesome things. Thank you for a wonderful time!

tenor.gif

Now it's time for 2 more players to continue the journey! Your new hosts will be...

@D Hulk and @Disney Dad 3000!!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter of Sorcerer's Apprentice: FANTASMIC JOURNEYS!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
By the way, I like how somehow despite going with very different lands, both of our teams ended up going with Metroid
Yeah that was a fun situation! As soon as I saw that in your project I was like “OH?!!” Haha.

Your team did wonderful as always!

So did Team Power! All three of these projects, again, were just amazing!!

D Hulk

ATTENTION TEAMS!

As all three teams hurtle through the multiversal portal, strange things begin to take place! Space, time and reality come apart at the seams!

march-26-2012-multiverse-theory-640x360.jpg

Out of the swirling quantum madness, two new hosts emerge... @Disney Dad 3000 and @D Hulk! Combined, they are the duo known as D&D.

KQM9DIQ.jpg

The team rosters shift as well, with players rearranging according to the cosmic whims of chance. Gone are Mind, Power and Soul! Three new teams emerge in their absence...

jAATRWN.jpg

@Tegan pilots a chicken
@TwilightZone
@Lora Baines Bradley
@Pi on my Cake
@tcool123
@pix
@Pufflefan
@MickeyWaffleCo.
@91JLovesDisney
@kmbmw777
@Shannoninthemagic
@Miru

hTy4fJn.jpg

@spacemt354
@NigelChanning
@b-wolf95
@Imagineer Brandon
@Homemade Imagineering
@Brer Panther
@Mickeynerd17
@TheSquirrel
@Solaris Knight
@MickeyJedi
@Mr. Duck

Ooys838.jpg

@JokersWild
@montydysquith-navarro

@Sharon&Susan
@AceAstro
@Outbound
@SplashZander
@DashHaber
@ThemeParkPriest
@Magic Feather
@MickeyMousketeer
@DlpPhantom
@orlando678-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom