The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

Shannoninthemagic

Congrats on a successful final round of the main game! It’s been awesome following you guys throughout this game and I’m excited to see where everyone goes.

I am reading the projects as I write this and then I’m gonna go to bed. My reviews will be up a little later in the day, but I have my rankings already! Good luck to all of the teams and we’ll see you all later!
Sleep well! Thanks for hosting this awesome game!

Disney Dad 3000

.....again ;)

SHE'S FINE SHE STILL SINGING! SEEEEEE SHE'S FIIIIIIIIINE

Easily the best part of that ride. I was upset we missed this happening by a week. Memories for a lifetime

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Ok, so I have a new favorite part of Team Reality's project. Right at the border of Fantasyland is a little kids drop tower themed to Bambi. Imagine what happens when the kids see over the tree line...

View attachment 544696
Hahahahaha!!! In theory though they shouldn’t see much. The whole walkthrough is covered in a canopy with more fake trees on top. So no views of human munching plants or gigantic arachnids.

Screams on the other hand,...

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
I do love this approach though. Super creative and something I don't think has ever been done before. I'm excited to read it in its entirety, which I'll do in the morning.

Also, the art is spectacular and really gives off the creepy vibe... as funny as it is within the context of Fantasyland next door.
It's everything Tokyo Disneyland's Haunted Mansion wanted to be, but couldn't...

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I do love this approach though. Super creative and something I don't think has ever been done before. I'm excited to read it in its entirety, which I'll do in the morning.

Also, the art is spectacular and really gives off the creepy vibe... as funny as it is within the context of Fantasyland next door.
Omg thank you so much!!!! 💜💜

Sharon&Susan

giphy.gif

In the not too distant future a great catastrophe will cause a portion of the earth to be lost to Electro-Radiation Fallout and Mutant Creatures.

Centuries later, the land is safe to roam once more. Nature is healing and the rubble is covered in overgrowth.

This land is now the frontier of the new era.

Are you brave enough to explore it?

Rebirth: The New Frontier

Why did you guys decide just to clone Disney Studios Paris for your last project?

monkey92514

Guessing this is where I give my Team Time feedback.

Going "frigid" is a brilliant way to make a unique spin on the Frontierland concept. Nice selection of offerings in the area. I LOVE the big window in the restaurant. My one question thing I can think of rn is so the ceiling in the Critter show is something like the Stretch Room or that one thing in Efteling's Haunted Castle? It feels a bit off to be watching all these possums/etc through a scrim but fwiw maybe my memories of watching things through a scrim is foggy.

Also all that Klondike talk just made me think of this bit:

Sharon&Susan

My one question thing I can think of rn is so the ceiling in the Critter show is something like the Stretch Room or that one thing in Efteling's Haunted Castle?
Yes. I imagine that the scrim would help guests focus more on looking for possum's above them instead of trying to focus on a certain one and notice that the movements are semi-limited (as small animatronics hanging from ceilings are known to be)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom