Premium Member
B45C3048-FBAF-4D4A-9381-FEBF1F96EEBB.jpeg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Pure beauty in one sign.

Here it is now:

View attachment 535148

Funny what can happen in 39 years, and that particular sign you had in the picture was the section of the building already gone.
Yeah.

I don’t mind the place evolving but it’s a shame we had to lose more original Future World architecture.

Honestly Communicore is underrated.

Mickeynerd17

Yeah.

I don’t mind the place evolving but it’s a shame we had to lose more original Future World architecture.

Honestly Communicore is underrated.
Accurate.

It was a really good model they messed up with Innoventions, but like Horizons, instead of fixing the problem they let it rot and eventually bulldozed it.

At least new mouse gear is going to look more like the old Centorium with all the windows. I'll just live there lol.

Mickeynerd17

Don’t mind me, I’m just over here crying in the corner.
We stand in solidarity with each other.

As long as our Grand and Miraculous Spaceship Earth stands triumphantly at the gateway of the technological wonder of EPCOT, the original hopes and dreams of the Center will always live on. In the words of a particular Grandfather:

"If we can dream it, we really can do it, and that's the most exciting part."

WowFactor

Team REDACTED Proudly presents:

:: WowFactor's Team Reality Review - Stanza 6 ::
I wanna a bite from this delicious (and gigantic) apple

Okay, I have to apologize to Team Reality for not being able to follow the brainstorming. However, after a quick check on the topic, I realized that @Pi on my Cake took over management (👍👍👍). I think he overcame all obstacles since we have a nice project presented here.

So, let’s go to what really matters…

Once again we have a work presented through a website, as usual, easy to navigate and well executed... However, this time, I tried it both on the desktop and on the mobile version. The cell phone was a little bit better due to the size of the images, here everything seems more balanced. On the other hand, in this particular media the attractions pages were disorganized and some links of the Modern New York attractions were missing (compatibility mistake perhaps?).

For the little I know about the climate over there, I agree that building a covered park was a wise decision. I really liked how Big Apple's concept was conceived but without a general map I got a little lost and could not tell if it will be easy to stroll arround. I’d like to highlight the amount of things to do, in this case this bring to us both sides of a coin.

Despite we have on the one side some great attractions as Die Hard (with a memorable on ride video 🤩 ), 20th Century Festival, Quicksilver (Fantastic), Alien and all others... On the other side I believe we have too much in our plate. It’s just a land and we have things to fill a week… Don’t get me wrong I really liked a lot all the attractions, dining options, shops and entertainment you intend for the land but I believe that the entire project needs editing. IMHO sometimes it is necessary to discard wonderfull ideas, when you point out everything, you don't get anything highlighted. Next time why don't you guys save some of this for a planned future expansion? It could be that "little thing" to enhance the project.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
:: WowFactor's Team Reality Review - Stanza 6 ::
I wanna a bite from this delicious (and gigantic) apple

Okay, I have to apologize to Team Reality for not being able to follow the brainstorming. However, after a quick check on the topic, I realized that @Pi on my Cake took over management (👍👍👍). I think he overcame all obstacles since we have a nice project presented here.

So, let’s go to what really matters…

Once again we have a work presented through a website, as usual, easy to navigate and well executed... However, this time, I tried it both on the desktop and on the mobile version. The cell phone was a little bit better due to the size of the images, here everything seems more balanced. On the other hand, in this particular media the attractions pages were disorganized and some links of the Modern New York attractions were missing (compatibility mistake perhaps?).

For the little I know about the climate over there, I agree that building a covered park was a wise decision. I really liked how Big Apple's concept was conceived but without a general map I got a little lost and could not tell if it will be easy to stroll arround. I’d like to highlight the amount of things to do, in this case this bring to us both sides of a coin.

Despite we have on the one side some great attractions as Die Hard (with a memorable on ride video 🤩 ), 20th Century Festival, Quicksilver (Fantastic), Alien and all others... On the other side I believe we have too much in our plate. It’s just a land and we have things to fill a week… Don’t get me wrong I really liked a lot all the attractions, dining options, shops and entertainment you intend for the land but I believe that the entire project needs editing. IMHO sometimes it is necessary to discard wonderfull ideas, when you point out everything, you don't get anything highlighted. Next time why don't you guys save some of this for a planned future expansion? It could be that "little thing" to enhance the project.
Yeah we built a whole park basically lol. We totally knew better, we just chose not to exercise any restraint and instead opted to run wild with creativity for our first project as a new team, lol.

WowFactor

TEAM PRESENTS

:: WowFactor's Team Reality Review - Stanza 7 ::
I think well need some anti-biff-bars over here

I really enjoyed watching you guys chattering at that brainstorming very well conducted by @Tegan pilots a chicken . She kept everyone engaged, on the same page, at a fast pace, with a high level of energy. All of this preserving a great climate and maintaining a good mood. Clap-clap-clap!

As noted in the other review, the REALITY team tends to GO BIG. This time, for me, they nailed it. Everything works together, so many details that I don't even know where to start 😆.

The playfield, ops, the map, even with limited scales as reported was very useful (the parts come together easily), but I found no entrance.

I'm not a DC guy, but I definitely want a FanTAGulous Laser Tag and a Batman Mini Golf here, NOW!
I would suggest a Riddler's Escape Room to complete the combo (is that something you could add to an Arcade? Well, if you can put a GOkart into it you can do anything). ;)

About the Joker machine, my only concern is to look overstuffed like Circus. For me, something on the line of
Popeye (Bally) and Terminator2 (WPC) would be cleaner solutions and as cool as the one used.

Wow, I almost forgot, we were also pampered with many innovations: RFID Sync at Joker’s machine, the Genderqueer bathroom and let me tell you that I died a lot playing the minigames. It was so fun!

Incredible work, guys! You won an EXTRA BALL for the next Stanza!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
:: WowFactor's Team Reality Review - Stanza 7 ::
I think well need some anti-biff-bars over here

I really enjoyed watching you guys chattering at that brainstorming very well conducted by @Tegan pilots a chicken . She kept everyone engaged, on the same page, at a fast pace, with a high level of energy. All of this preserving a great climate and maintaining a good mood. Clap-clap-clap!

As noted in the other review, the REALITY team tends to GO BIG. This time, for me, they nailed it. Everything works together, so many details that I don't even know where to start 😆.

The playfield, ops, the map, even with limited scales as reported was very useful (the parts come together easily), but I found no entrance.

I'm not a DC guy, but I definitely want a FanTAGulous Laser Tag and a Batman Mini Golf here, NOW!
I would suggest a Riddler's Escape Room to complete the combo (is that something you could add to an Arcade? Well, if you can put a GOkart into it you can do anything). ;)

About the Joker machine, my only concern is to look overstuffed like Circus. For me, something on the line of
Popeye (Bally) and Terminator2 (WPC) would be cleaner solutions and as cool as the one used.

Wow, I almost forgot, we were also pampered with many innovations: RFID Sync at Joker’s machine, the Genderqueer bathroom and let me tell you that I died a lot playing the minigames. It was so fun!

Incredible work, guys! You won an EXTRA BALL for the next Stanza!
Thank you so much for the kind words!! And I agree, a Riddler escape room would actually be a perfect addition! (Puts that on the list for future expansion).

The entrance is on the upper floor, bottom of the map. The brown outlined areas are guest pathways, and I thought the entrance would be implied well enough but clearly I should have labeled it regardless.

I’m glad you’re enjoying watching us work!! ☺️☺️💜

Disney Dad 3000

The-Sounds-Logo-1-8003.jpg

STANZA VIII Sounds

Welcome to the 3rd and final Sound Challenge of this Great Movie Ride/Sorcerer's Apprentice crossover chapter!

This round of sounds will be a bit different in that instead of hearing snippets of a song or background audio, we'll instead focus on audio from similar moments in film. Mealtime!

With the focus of this stanza on creating a unique dining experience and connecting it to a new attraction in some way, the sounds here will be a sampling of a conversations from various films while the characters enjoy a meal. You just have to name the film.

Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom