The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

tcool123

That’s Just Every Mall Though
Actually within 20 minutes of my home home there's five malls with a breakdown of:
  1. Dolphin - No Zara, No H&M, No Disney Store, No BoxLunch, No Pollo Tropical (no mall I have ever been to has her :cry:)
  2. International (literally across the street from Dolphin) - No Zara, No American Eagle, No Pollo Tropical
  3. The Shoppes at Sunset Place - No Zara, No H&M, No Hollister, No Vans, No American Eagle No Disney Store, No BoxLunch, No Pollo Tropical, No Fun
  4. Dadeland - No Hollister (SHE SHUT DOWN IN JANURARY I AM LIVID THIS WAS THE BEST MALL), No BoxLunch, No Pollo Tropical
  5. The Falls - No Zara, No Vans, No H&M, No Disney Store, No BoxLunch, No Pollo Tropical, No American Eagle
At one point all five of these malls had a Disney store, with the one at Dolphin being a theme park merch warehouse. I am sad that the citizens of Miami and droves of tourists (yes tourists, they roll around suitcases big enough to fit people around the malls) couldn't keep all five Disney stores open :cry:

Also every mall that still has a Disney Store has no theater what kinda planning is that? If a kid is going to want a toy of the character it's going to be right after the film, they would sell so much more, but anyways

tcool123

I’m not sure how I can. I’m on Team Time, so I read like one page of messages a day.
You can say you’re taking your TIME!

American Idol Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom