The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

spacemt354

Chili's
We are rapidly approaching the day when someone liver reacts/reviews the projects on Twitch I am excited for that day lol
38f1621547fc3a407e0fcece980aa333.png

spacemt354

Chili's

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
1618871480774.png

Judge Doom's Revenge
Based on Who Framed Roger Rabbit, As you are enter the abandoned ACME Warehouse in Los Angeles, which take place in five months after Judge Doom's defeated in 1947, as Judge Doom to return from the death also bring Toon Patrol weasels back to revenge on Roger Rabbit and Eddie Valiant, but you are one of his hunt to be killed, but you will need DIP gun machine to defeat Judge Doom and his Toon Patrol weasels but Roger and Eddie needs you help to destroy Judge Doom's evil plans, this wild dark ride will have scary parts such as the weasels return from death, Judge's chainsaw hands, anvil hands, saw hands, dip gun hand, one of Judge Doom's ACME gag products such as TNTs, bombs, anvils, safes and more! At the end of the ride, as Judge Doom rebuilds his Dip Machine truck to about to ready dip Toontown into his freeway to finishing his evil plans, now there was two endings: First is a good ending as you will shoot your dip gun to dipped him into the death forever again as Roger and Eddie dipped all weasels for good, as Toontown will be safe again for good. But there is another ending like a bad ending if you not stopped Judge Doom, he will dipped Roger Rabbit as Eddie Valiant got killed by one of the weasels if you missed dipped the one of weasels, Toontown been dipped and transformed into a freeway as Judge Doom wished for. This EMV dark ride is inspired by Buzz Lightyear and Indiana Jones. There will be more scary like Alien Encounter! Location in Hollywoodland at Disney California Adventure.
You can looked my project and love my idea project:

tcool123

Y'all I'm just playing everything Disney is suggesting for me to watch on Disney+ cause I'm just using it as background noise, but it reminded me how much I hated Disneyland Paris's nighttime show Illuminations.

I was so glad it was finally replaced until I found it wasn't replaced and this atrocity is still running to this day. There's so much I hate about the show: Celine Dion, Star Wars, the pacing of the show, just ughhh not a fan 😅

Orange Cat

So uh @JokersWild ’s project is a hard one to review, not because I don’t like it, quite the opposite, but it‘s written in such a way I can’t really make points about it, i dunno though maybe it’s just because how much I like it, in fact my only complaint is the idea that humanity isn’t doomed but that may more be my cynicism than an actual flaw. I suppose to keep my promise I’ll compare it to Bee Movie Vocoded To Gangsta’s Paradise, while Bee’s Paradise was certainly a unique experience, this project was both better & more interesting than it so uh anyways good job Jokers, I’m glad I was pure for this project

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom