The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

JokersWild

1619574067073.jpeg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Hey, at least you have something on the page. The blank page is always the biggest hurdle to cross.

@Tegan pilots a chicken Just finished reading your project. Awesome work, and such a cool and interesting idea for a ride system!
Omg thank you so much!!!!

Yours was so much fun!! I want it to be real!! That would definitely be my favorite ride at the Universal Studios park!

DashHaber

Omg thank you so much!!!!

Yours was so much fun!! I want it to be real!! That would definitely be my favorite ride at the Universal Studios park!
Thank you so much! TMNT is an IP that I really enjoy, so it was a lot of fun to write this up! Plus, it really would be such a good choice for New York at USF!

Seriously, why's the Jimmy Fallon ride the more thematically appropriate attraction currently there?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Thank you so much! TMNT is an IP that I really enjoy, so it was a lot of fun to write this up! Plus, it really would be such a good choice for New York at USF!

Seriously, why's the Jimmy Fallon ride the more thematically appropriate attraction currently there?
Yeahhhh! Like.

When I think of New York I definitely think of mummies. Right after the Knicks, awful traffic, and giant pizza slices.

DashHaber

Yes!!!
Tornado Alley rips right through Oklahoma, Kansas and Manhattan!! 😂😂😂
...Man, USF has so much that you could really change and improve. New York's thematically thin, World Expo is just Men in Black and Fear Factor (really, Fear Factor?!) at this point, San Francisco is stuck with a terrible Fast & Furious ride, and the only change that Woody Woodpecker's KidZone has seen is the pandemic finally killing off the Barney show.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
...Man, USF has so much that you could really change and improve. New York's thematically thin, World Expo is just Men in Black and Fear Factor (really, Fear Factor?!) at this point, San Francisco is stuck with a terrible Fast & Furious ride, and the only change that Woody Woodpecker's KidZone has seen is the pandemic finally killing off the Barney show.
Don't forget the whole Simpsons section built around a crumbling ride system with a contract set to expire before too long!

DashHaber

Don't forget the whole Simpsons section built around a crumbling ride system with a contract set to expire before too long!
Oh yeah, that whole house of cards just waiting to tumble!

At least Production Central has a more nebulous catch-all nature to it, but you could still ground it in more of that backlot approach before guests head out into the other lands.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Chaos Cat

Now, some may say that it might be a little crazy to submit your final project so early. To that, I have only one thing to say...

COWABUNGA!

View attachment 552525

(A little thematic reading music)

Woah, both the projects I'm guest-reviewing are in already! If I didn't have work tomorrow, I'd be tempted to start my reviews already.

I will say, though, that you both did an amazing job!

Deep within the mysterious Lost Continent at Islands of Adventure, journey into new mystical realms....

View attachment 552539
glare.png

And then there's this [donkey]hole

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom