The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

Suchomimus

My Christmas gifts consist of besides food, money, Christmas photo, and a Target gift card:
  • Luigi’s Mansion 3
  • The Dangerous Book for Boys
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban; Jim Kay edition
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; also Jim Kay edition
  • Lego Harry Potter on Switch
  • A t-shirt with a patent for an 1886 locomotive by H. K. Adams
  • A hoodie with old Baldwin Locomotive Works engines and trams
  • 3-in-1 board game; my step brother got me that
  • A History of The Newfoundland Railway (my great grandfather worked as a fireman there)

And my prizes of my haul
  • The Dark Crystal: Collector’s Edition
  • The Dark Crystal: The Ultimate Visual History
  • The Dark Crystal 2020 calendar

Flippin'Flounder

White Lightning in Fun Spot Orlando is a bucket list coaster for me, so at the very least I'm going to try to hit that up. I know those stay open really late so I might just Uber there to get a couple marathons in on our Universal nights. The Kissimmee Fun Spot I'm definitely more on the fence about, but Mine Blower does look like a fantastic woodie in its own right and one of the very few non-RMC woodies out there with a proper inversion. Busch Gardens and Sea World are absolutely all about the coaster credits for me, I'm just lucky both parks have plenty of stuff my grandma will enjoy as well, haha. Fun Spot might have to be a solo venture on one or two late nights.
I'm not really a big coaster guy, but that does look like a fun one! Enjoy your trip! :D

TheOriginalTiki

I'm not really a big coaster guy, but that does look like a fun one! Enjoy your trip! :D

It's like a 5$ Uber ride from where I'm staying to Fun Spot Orlando, so I might spring for a season pass or something just so I can come and go and ride White Lightning when I please.

So I somehow convinced my grandma to do Discovery Cove as our "off/rest" day, haha. Anyone else been there? I don't really know what to expect from it as I've never done anything like it before, but I brought it up to my grandma as a good non-theme park thing to do since the rest of the trip is going to be all parks, all the time.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
It's like a 5$ Uber ride from where I'm staying to Fun Spot Orlando, so I might spring for a season pass or something just so I can come and go and ride White Lightning when I please.

So I somehow convinced my grandma to do Discovery Cove as our "off/rest" day, haha. Anyone else been there? I don't really know what to expect from it as I've never done anything like it before, but I brought it up to my grandma as a good non-theme park thing to do since the rest of the trip is going to be all parks, all the time.
Discovery Cove is amazing!!! It's very relaxing and only lets a limited number in so there aren't really many crowds or anything. It's great!

TheOriginalTiki

It's been many years, but I remember being in the wet suit the whole day. I spent 90 percent of it in the water and the rest eating and relaxing in the sun!

I've never even worn a wet suit before, so this is definitely getting out of my comfort zone haha. Really excited about it. Should be a wonderful change of pace compared to how intensive the theme park days will be.

On that note, does anyone have any clue what the queue situation is going to be like for Runaway Railway on opening day? Absolutely expecting to wait at least a couple hours in standby, the only thing I'm slightly concerned about is if you need a boarding group for Railway and Rise is also still doing boarding groups. It'd be awful to have to pick between the two.

TheOriginalTiki

1577567193628.png

Going to fill this out with my grandma tomorrow. Living proof of how seriously I'm takign this trip, haha.

PerGron

So in an effort to catch up on all the movies I wanted to see but was too lazy to visit this year I’ve been cracking down this week, and I must say, Parasite is one of the best films I’ve ever seen. The Lighthouse is still my favorite of the year, but Parasite may be better than it. I’ll have to watch both again before I decide.

Has anyone seen Parasite yet?

Voxel

President of Progress City
So in an effort to catch up on all the movies I wanted to see but was too lazy to visit this year I’ve been cracking down this week, and I must say, Parasite is one of the best films I’ve ever seen. The Lighthouse is still my favorite of the year, but Parasite may be better than it. I’ll have to watch both again before I decide.

Has anyone seen Parasite yet?
Parasite and ad astra are the twoficks I hope to catch on my flight to Korea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom