The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

AceAstro

Time for a shameless plug...

Part of the reason for my break was to revive Debunkedland - the YouTube series taking a look into whether or not theme park attraction rumours/ myths were true or not! At the end of October, the first episode went live where my team and I took a look at Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland!

The second episode is being edited right now and the third is being written so if you ever have any theme park rumours you want to share with me, that would be much appreciated :bookworm:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Time for a shameless plug...

Part of the reason for my break was to revive Debunkedland - the YouTube series taking a look into whether or not theme park attraction rumours/ myths were true or not! At the end of October, the first episode went live where my team and I took a look at Pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland!

The second episode is being edited right now and the third is being written so if you ever have any theme park rumours you want to share with me, that would be much appreciated :bookworm:

That's so cool!!

spacemt354

Chili's
Gotta say I think they did a really good job with Rise of Skywalker - just got out of seeing it. I liked The Last Jedi for the first viewing but as I watched it more I grew to not like some of the characterizations as it went against set up in episode 7 and previous films.

However this one picks up where 7 left off, and while juggling so many things there were actually some neat moments to it. Some aspects were a bit rushed but I must say the ending caught me by surprise as a bought into it and can understand it. Solid 8/10!

spacemt354

Chili's
Part of me wishes they just let JJ Abrams do the entire trilogy, or at the very least had a roadmap for the trilogy that they stuck to. That's my only gripe with it is they clearly didn't have a plan, which I thought they had even after Ep 8.

Hopefully the next chapter in Star Wars they have a plan! If they need help, just go visit another branch in your company that seems to have figured out how to have a plan with film franchises. ;)

TheOriginalTiki

Don't suppose any of you are Mr. Robot fans? That finale last night will definitely be divisive due to how high concept it was, but I personally found it to be the most cathartic and satisfying ending to a TV show I've ever experienced. If you haven't seen the show yet, get on it before the ending gets spoiled for you, as it truly does re-contextualize everything that's come before once you get there.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Gotta say I think they did a really good job with Rise of Skywalker - just got out of seeing it. I liked The Last Jedi for the first viewing but as I watched it more I grew to not like some of the characterizations as it went against set up in episode 7 and previous films.

However this one picks up where 7 left off, and while juggling so many things there were actually some neat moments to it. Some aspects were a bit rushed but I must say the ending caught me by surprise as a bought into it and can understand it. Solid 8/10!
This are pretty accurate to my feelings.

TheOriginalTiki

Well, my grandma surprised me with an early Christmas gift of booking our longest Orlando trip yet! We'll be at the parks Monday, March 2nd through Monday, March 9th. Trying to fit as many parks in as possible this time around within reason. Here's the current planned itinerary. Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions. The new parks on this trip would be Busch Gardens, Sea World, and the Fun Spots. Were staying at Cabana Bay so Universal will be our home base and most visited parks, which will be a nice contrast to the all Disney, all the time week long solo trip I took at the end of 2018.

3/2 -Universal
3/3 - Sea World
3/4 - Hollywood Studios (for Runaway Railway opening)
3/5 - Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
3/6 - Universal
3/7 - both of the Fun Spots
3/9 - Universal
3/10 - Busch Gardens

Flippin'Flounder

Well, my grandma surprised me with an early Christmas gift of booking our longest Orlando trip yet! We'll be at the parks Monday, March 2nd through Monday, March 9th. Trying to fit as many parks in as possible this time around within reason. Here's the current planned itinerary. Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions. The new parks on this trip would be Busch Gardens, Sea World, and the Fun Spots. Were staying at Cabana Bay so Universal will be our home base and most visited parks, which will be a nice contrast to the all Disney, all the time week long solo trip I took at the end of 2018.

3/2 -Universal
3/3 - Sea World
3/4 - Hollywood Studios (for Runaway Railway opening)
3/5 - Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
3/6 - Universal
3/7 - both of the Fun Spots
3/9 - Universal
3/10 - Busch Gardens
I've never been to Fun Spot, but it's always seemed to me like it wouldn't really be worth the time that could be spent at Disney or Universal. Personally I'd skip it and add another Disney day instead. Especially seeing as your'e gonna be in Busch Gardens, which is more of a classic amusement park itself. Busch Gardens is a lot of fun, definitely worth a visit for coaster fans. I've only been once but it was lots of fun. Enjoy your trip!

TheOriginalTiki

I've never been to Fun Spot, but it's always seemed to me like it wouldn't really be worth the time that could be spent at Disney or Universal. Personally I'd skip it and add another Disney day instead. Especially seeing as your'e gonna be in Busch Gardens, which is more of a classic amusement park itself. Busch Gardens is a lot of fun, definitely worth a visit for coaster fans. I've only been once but it was lots of fun. Enjoy your trip!

White Lightning in Fun Spot Orlando is a bucket list coaster for me, so at the very least I'm going to try to hit that up. I know those stay open really late so I might just Uber there to get a couple marathons in on our Universal nights. The Kissimmee Fun Spot I'm definitely more on the fence about, but Mine Blower does look like a fantastic woodie in its own right and one of the very few non-RMC woodies out there with a proper inversion. Busch Gardens and Sea World are absolutely all about the coaster credits for me, I'm just lucky both parks have plenty of stuff my grandma will enjoy as well, haha. Fun Spot might have to be a solo venture on one or two late nights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom