The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY- Hype Thread

PerGron

Don't they make biodegradable/safe for animal balloons for balloon releases? Or am I wrong about that?

Biodegradable yes, but it still takes 4 years for biodegradable balloons to fully disappear. Unfortunately for animals though, it’s still near impossible to make balloons safe for animal swallowing due to the way balloons have to be made they can easily block air passageways, digestive systems, and waste systems same as a normal latex balloon.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Biodegradable yes, but it still takes 4 years for biodegradable balloons to fully disappear. Unfortunately for animals though, it’s still near impossible to make balloons safe for animal swallowing due to the way balloons have to be made they can easily block air passageways, digestive systems, and waste systems same as a normal latex balloon.
That's horrible!

AceAstro

I leave for a few days and all I come back to is slander against my favourite film of the year?

Also, Cats is an abomination against God

(I really am not joking I have seen the movie 3 times and I will probably see it at least once more)

I love it so much that while prepping for this competition I made a whole CATS land in Universal Orlando! (It's a long thread)

PerGron

I leave for a few days and all I come back to is slander against my favourite film of the year?

(I really am not joking I have seen the movie 3 times and I will probably see it at least once more)

I love it so much that while prepping for this competition I made a whole CATS land in Universal Orlando! (It's a long thread)

I disagree completely but I admire your dedication

AceAstro

If there's still a spot available, sign me up for another go at winning this darn thing. If nothing else for a front row seat to more of Hulk Hindley. My only request is that @AceAstro be banned from using Muppets in any proposal. That guy got way to annoying with that. :)

January is a little squirrely, but should be good.
Don’t worry the Muppets is dead to me now...

D2587B0B-7E99-4077-A920-27BC870665D9.jpeg

PerGron

If there's still a spot available, sign me up for another go at winning this darn thing. If nothing else for a front row seat to more of Hulk Hindley. My only request is that @AceAstro be banned from using Muppets in any proposal. That guy got way to annoying with that. :)

January is a little squirrely, but should be good.

There’s certainly room! Unfortunately, We can’t promise the muppet clause, perhaps take that up in the Cursed Courtroom or whatever the successor is..

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

I can start by saying that I think it's an utterly bizzarre and unsettling movie that is hilarious and uncomfortable to watch.

BUT there are a lot of genuinely good things in the movie. And the world, while poorly executed, is really interesting! I could actually see it working real well for a theme park land. Or maybe like a miniland

AceAstro

I can start by saying that I think it's an utterly bizzarre and unsettling movie that is hilarious and uncomfortable to watch.

BUT there are a lot of genuinely good things in the movie. And the world, while poorly executed, is really interesting! I could actually see it working real well for a theme park land. Or maybe like a miniland
I could see a Skimbleshanks attraction (as everyone loves Skimbleshanks) and maybe a dining option (Bustopher Jones or Mr. Mistofelees or the Jellicle Ball) but that’s about all and even that’s a stretch

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I could see a Skimbleshanks attraction (as everyone loves Skimbleshanks) and maybe a dining option (Bustopher Jones or Mr. Mistofelees or the Jellicle Ball) but that’s about all and even that’s a stretch
I could see a trackless daek ride where you can "dance" through the oversized set pieces being really cool. Join in the Jellicle Ball.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom